nonofuckoffno

Sep 26, 2017
So, I have a bug with the max all storylines command. Ash isn't living at the hotel. She's in the lobby, and asking me whether big or small tits are better, and I can ask her to sleep wtih me, but nobody lives at her door.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Runey

boubiboup123

Feb 17, 2019
Gallery events unlock once you reach or surpass the friendship number the event spawned from. So if you're friendship is max for Lin as of v0.7, it should work.
That's exactly where I clicked, but on my end the picture doesn't highlight, and no replay start, same for the third one.
My friendship was maxed in 0.6, I'm right now at 25, I guess I'll come back to give feedback when I reach the end of 0.7 for Lin's route.
I just assumed that, because I've already seen these events, they would be unlocked right off the bat after the update.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
For those of you requesting for a compressed version of this game. Runey sends me all his raw PNG/JPG files to be converted and compressed to webp. I use 85-90 quality to keep the high resolution. If there is to be another compressed version done, the quality is going to tank hard. You will notice grains or pixels in the images. The reason why the game is so large, is due to how many animations there are. Each animation has (20-30 images? each). As of right now, there are 10,471 images that are for the game alone.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
I want so bad with Autumn and Ellen !
any chance to give Ellen a room ? :p

LoL with "Runey-Mart"..like the pc new stuff.

Buy Elvers Nia,Ann and Sylvia ? guess in future version,right?
EDIT : Ah make a room to elvers then allow free girls.

Last edited:

Hentaibob

Aug 6, 2017
How did you get from the bar to the hot springs without going anywhere in between?
Brevity to avoid spoilers, Felicity+Ashley+Moon drinking game... you send them to bed, after some dialog, you're in the hot springs with Moon, but the same music continues playing.

There was a second scene (I think the glasses?) where you get shuffled back to your room and music keeps going too.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
if you treat elves you buy as equal you cant have sex with them why
it will take time for them to like MC enough to do that with him, they aren't that trusting of him yet. as you can see when they ask lin questions about him.

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
I was kinda shocked when i saw the elfs pricing, but luckily Kali's dad was the MVP and got it covered almost altogether. I had to make some pin-ups but nothing too grindy. But i have a hunch that i will need to farm some cash before the next version (not that i dont have time,lol) i use Lain mods aswell for easier navigation and checklist, but i dont use any cheats, just the extra scenes and the "guide". Its handy to know if i missing something or im done for the current version.

It was overall a nice update, and quiet lengthy (2-3hours if you take your time) i wished a bit more story development for the 3 elfs tough, oh well, maybe next time!

Hentaibob

Aug 6, 2017
before the next version (not that i dont have time,lol) i use Lain mods aswell for easier navigation and checklist, but i dont use any cheats, just the extra scenes and the "guide". Its handy to know if i missing something or im done for the current version.
Don't suppose you remember what the middle "Others" was? Only scene I'm missing...

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
Gallery events unlock once you reach or surpass the friendship number the event spawned from. So if you're friendship is max for Lin as of v0.7, it should work.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Did you merge any files?
I have the same issue. Though I did import "saves" when I started because I forgot that was not needed. Perhaps that is the cause.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Hi can someone help me, everytime I go to the pc an error occurs and I cant access it
What are the errors? You may need to update your mods.

how do i get the 3 elves' story events??
level up Lin, buy them.

Brevity to avoid spoilers, Felicity+Ashley+Moon drinking game... you send them to bed, after some dialog, you're in the hot springs with Moon, but the same music continues playing.

There was a second scene (I think the glasses?) where you get shuffled back to your room and music keeps going too.
The Felicity, Ashley, Moon drinking game goes back to the original BGM in the script. Just fixed the hot springs one, but which is the "scene with the glasses"?

Don't suppose you remember what the middle "Others" was? Only scene I'm missing...
Spank Moon.

Reactions: TheDevian

Hentaibob

Aug 6, 2017
The Felicity, Ashley, Moon drinking game goes back to the original BGM in the script. Just fixed the hot springs one, but which is the "scene with the glasses"?

Spank Moon.
Amusingly enough, the scene with the glasses is why you're spanking Moon.

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes