ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
now i know why she is not a main....she surpasses Kali...and Kali as we all know..is the favoured dame..so we cannot have that..i mean..look at Violet..thats AMAZING and Kali surpassing!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
which leads to the scene everyone has been waiting for...
as a sidenote..to get these..you must input "spinningtv" in the PC to open Violet scenes up...

[Xeikm]

Sep 26, 2017
now i know why she is not a main....she surpasses Kali...and Kali as we all know..is the favoured dame..so we cannot have that..i mean..look at Violet..thats AMAZING and Kali surpassing!
which leads to the scene everyone has been waiting for...
as a sidenote..to get these..you must input "spinningtv" in the PC to open Violet scenes up...
how did you get that scene

Juuhachigou

Feb 26, 2018
SOmething Im just curious about with the game files. How does the game automatically have my old save files from the 6.2 version when I extracted the 7.0 version. I'm guessing it has to do with the persistent save file but idk. Can anyone explain please, cuz i wanna know in case i don something to the saves in the future.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
SOmething Im just curious about with the game files. How does the game automatically have my old save files from the 6.2 version when I extracted the 7.0 version. I'm guessing it has to do with the persistent save file but idk. Can anyone explain please, cuz i wanna know in case i don something to the saves in the future.
Ren'py stores saves in 2 places on ur computer. Thats how.

Sorrowz

May 27, 2017
Was there anything different from the pre-release 2 to this release?

Thinking about downloading again to check some things out if so. Might just end up re-downloading it to see Lain's Mod on this.

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Oh! I never knew that! Thats fascinating actually lol. Thanks!!!
It stores a persistent in a hidden folder in common? i believe. Other is in game folder. Your game folder saves are essentially back-up saves. If u delete your save in game, it should remove from persistent as well.
Just dont mistake your unity games for ren'py games like i did with Timestamps......ugh

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well hell! she may as well have just said "You are not ThunderRob are you?" Runey quit spying on me :O
Why YES! Yes, I am! I want my hotel to be full of pussy!
Oh! I never knew that! Thats fascinating actually lol. Thanks!!!
As E-dog said, there is the 'backup' in the game folder, which is only the saves from that version of the game. Then you have the main save folder on your system folder, generally it will be something like this.
C:\Users\<Your Name>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\<game name>

This is your main save folder and the one that Ren'Py like to fill up the most. There are your saves in both folders as we as the 'persistent' file, this includes data such as your gallery info, your settings, your window size, and so on...

Reactions: E-Dog

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Sorry, got my lingo mixed up with the persistent. Forgot persistent was just settings data. My bad.
Thanks for giving him the pathway. I still havent found mine on my computer :p

Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes