trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
For those of you requesting for a compressed version of this game. Runey sends me all his raw PNG/JPG files to be converted and compressed to webp. I use 85-90 quality to keep the high resolution. If there is to be another compressed version done, the quality is going to tank hard. You will notice grains or pixels in the images. The reason why the game is so large, is due to how many animations there are. Each animation has (20-30 images? each). As of right now, there are 10,471 images that are for the game alone.
Could you possibly do differential updates?

If I had unlimited bandwith I'd do this for the popular games. It would save bandwith and preserve quality.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
yeah they did. I just don't how to get to it. ive been upgrading it as well so I should have it

If I had unlimited bandwith I'd do this for the popular games. It would save bandwith and preserve quality.
Not easily, no. But it may be possible in the far future.

How to release this scene? Only she needs to finish everything. View attachment 328275
Spank Moon. Do the Bar's content.

Reactions: TheDevian

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017

This would be a lot of work. It would be easier for Runey to do it than me and I highly doubt it something he would want to do.

I already go out of my way a lot on here and I do not feel like adding any more to my work load.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
This would be a lot of work. It would be easier for Runey to do it than me and I highly doubt it something he would want to do.

I already go out of my way a lot on here and I do not feel like adding any more to my work load.
No worries. It really isn't much work you just keep the old folder (prior version) and run the command against the folder and the new archive. 7zip will then compare the two and create a 7z diff file via the date modified (upadate).

Maybe someone else could take up the mantle? I dunno just a suggestion for games that are large that can't be crunched.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I would not have a file to release all the scenes?, after this update, even if I have the scene released, I can not see it again

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
No worries. It really isn't much work you just keep the old folder (prior version) and run the command against the folder and the new archive. 7zip will then compare the two and create a 7z diff file via the date modified (upadate).

Maybe someone else could take up the mantle? I dunno just a suggestion for games that are large that can't be crunched.
Its already crunched though. Without compression the game is around ~30GB. Also because I am masochist, I will see what quality the game is at 75% quality. Its probably still going to be around 2GB or more.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
So update. The game isnt bad at 75% quality but you notice it. Also the game is at 1.92GB, so pretty much just saying 1GB.

Oct 2, 2017
Runey Quick bugnote: Moon's alert that her story was "complete" happened for me before she started visably enjoying the spankings. I kept with it just to check and realized it was different then kept going until I got to the end which did then give me the "you've completed everything for 8.0" alert, but that Moon alert was super early.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes