Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I got an error code when I clicked on my computer. Thank you and I'm loving the update so far.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
can any1 tell me how to get the 2nd "other" scene from the gallery
Spank moon

I got an error code when I clicked on my computer. Thank you and I'm loving the update so far.
You didn't download a mod did you?
People are saying they don't have a mod, or have had a mod on that save, yet they're still getting that error. Try downloading it from my Patreon page and see if that fixes it

Runey I noticed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A lot of Elves don't celebrate the Wednesday holiday. In fact, it's only a common elf tradition. Even then, Nia doesn't really care about it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

croPath

May 10, 2017
Spank moon

You didn't download a mod did you?
People are saying they don't have a mod, or have had a mod on that save, yet they're still getting that error. Try downloading it from my Patreon page and see if that fixes it

A lot of Elves don't celebrate the Wednesday holiday. In fact, it's only a common elf tradition. Even then, Nia doesn't really care about it.
did both normally and so she knocks you out

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
did both normally and so she knocks you out
So don't spank her that many times.

I've done this multiple times, but the gallery still doesn't fill it. 1st run I did it until she said stop, 2nd kept going until she punched.
It's different every time. Spank her, but don't spank her so much as to go further than her limits. It's a whole progression training thing.

Reactions: Oldtoothlessbasterd

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
i choose the love route with all of the elves, so i guess, i can't do much with them(i think, but i'm sure it's gonna pay off in the end)... at least my Lin is getting there, all aboard the elf maid express, also...i reaaaaaaally want to get Maria pregnant, i'm looking forward to more Ellen, Moon(i loved the events), more twins, more of Kali's sister whose name i don't remember

Reactions: Runey

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
you need to do it until you get the 1 prompt of "keep going" or "stop", she's still fine so choose "keep going" until the 2 prompt then choose "stop" and you won't get punched, do this enough times and progress in the event and you'll get there

croPath

May 10, 2017
you need to do it until you get the 1 prompt of "keep going" or "stop", she's still fine so choose "keep going" until the 2 prompt then choose "stop" and you won't get punched, do this enough times and progress in the event and you'll get there
what both me and the other guy said is that we did that AND the other version and none unlocked it

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
I'm also having the issue where Felicity's slut outfit isn't available after I bout the cat outfit.

Also...can anyone remind me who Kate is? I just can't remember anything about her but the pizza date was interesting.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes