King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
TheDevian Fantabaldu Rythan25 Runey

i loved that my android actually wants to be my daughter now and gotten a way to make her more human but original Sasha is the best Sasha

i loved that i got to get an award from ann although its weird she loses happiness when you want to go on the love route and only gains happiness when on the slave route

best scenes in this update involved Maria lesbians stuff

kinda funny that she thinks shes a group slut though

screenshot0014.png

orcagaming

Jun 15, 2018
would anyone please make a torrent ? cause 3.26 g.b direct d.l gonna take a while unless u are a subscriber to any of those sites. Even though mega is the
fastest ,3.26 g.b will surely be over it's transfer quota ,so,please any kind soul make a torrent link.

Jun 5, 2018
would anyone please make a torrent ? cause 3.26 g.b direct d.l gonna take a while unless u are a subscriber to any of those sites. Even though mega is the
fastest ,3.26 g.b will surely be over it's transfer quota ,so,please any kind soul make a torrent link.
use vpn when data quota finish.. also try to download file from "megasync application" it will help in resuming the download..

Reactions: Tanaxanth
Jun 5, 2018
great game and very good update..
thanks to runey for this best game !!
i am almost finish whole story and traits ..
i have few quesiton:-
1. where/how to get android loyal stat.?
2. where/how to get android handjob stat.?

Last edited:

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Kate is the voyuer/recluse in Ashley's class that likes riddles.
The only one's I remember from her class are felicity and emma and the girl with glasses that helped Ashley study one time and worked at the clothing store. If that's Kate then she changed a lot.

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
I wish... people would make a torrent for games that were more then 1.5 gigs on this site.
A couple of people have mentioned this and I don't understand why, because there are at least 7 [edit - 8!] different download options for the PC on the first page. Nopy, in particular, is a 'crowd-funded' downloading site and doesn't seem to have a time/DL ratio limit.

Also...HH V7 Final is already on at least two private trackers, so it's out there if you have access to those private trackers.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Oh man, Moon's scene was adorable! I can't wait to see more with her. That really was awesome. (y)

I noticed one other minor thing that pulls me out. When you call Lin to bed on Tuesday night, she is already wearing her leaf outfit, but when she then 'wakes you up' as your alarm, she is back in her maid outfit before changing back to her leaf outfit when you see her again. If you feel like it, a naked version of her alarm might be nice for when she sleeps over, since she is already naked.

Even if you decided to do something like that, I wouldn't put it high on the list of priorities, just thought it would be a nice touch while you are reworking things...

Planefare

Oct 6, 2017
So with the whole half elf eye thing i know have pointless questions. Question 1 what happens when two elves/half elves of different races mix is it a random of the two colors and if so can the other appear in later generations? or do they do that whole 2 eye color thing that i personal think is kinda hot in a character. also does that mean that Ashley has some dark elf in her?

Reactions: TheDevian

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
I know this is going to sound really corny and maybe even stupid. When you start the game up and the main menu shows up, it plays this music and it shows a collaboration of the girls. It makes me so sad, thinking one day, we won't see these girls anymore when the game is done. Of course, it's a game and we can always go back to it but just the fact it ends. Maybe that is how much I love this game or maybe I like the Android a teeny bit too much.

This is one of the games for the time I have been on this site is my favorite. When the Android was added it shot to the top of my faves. Keep it up Runey :)

Reactions: TheDevian and Runey

ghost24

Jul 5, 2017
nice update....does anyone here know how to trigger to ultility room scene for felicity and emma? i just see them standing there but no masturbation

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes