Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
For those of you requesting for a compressed version of this game. Runey sends me all his raw PNG/JPG files to be converted and compressed to webp. I use 85-90 quality to keep the high resolution. If there is to be another compressed version done, the quality is going to tank hard. You will notice grains or pixels in the images. The reason why the game is so large, is due to how many animations there are. Each animation has (20-30 images? each). As of right now, there are 10,471 images that are for the game alone.
I crunched my copy down a bit more and I couldn't notice any artefacts, I don't know the exact quality though because I just used the cruncher tool which doesn't expose the exact compression settings. You're definitely right about the animations being a lot of it though; by my count, 45% of the game size is due to the animations. If they were replaced with webm clips, it would cut the game size down significantly.

Reactions: TheDevian

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
So, how do you get the foot fetish from Lin? It's the only thing I'm missing for completion.
Play her new content. She get a footjob option.

I'm also having the issue where Felicity's slut outfit isn't available after I bout the cat outfit.

Also...can anyone remind me who Kate is? I just can't remember anything about her but the pizza date was interesting.
i cant enter kali's room, it auto kicks me back into the hall ;-;
The bug patch is on my patreon page. Not sure if this thread was updated yet.

would anyone please make a torrent ? cause 3.26 g.b direct d.l gonna take a while unless u are a subscriber to any of those sites. Even though mega is the
fastest ,3.26 g.b will surely be over it's transfer quota ,so,please any kind soul make a torrent link.
Nopy has no download limit and is probably the fastest download possible.

great game and very good update..
thanks to runey for this best game !!
i am almost finish whole story and traits ..
i have few quesiton:-
1. where/how to get android loyal stat.?
2. where/how to get android handjob stat.?
1. Obedience Training
2. Alarm

Oh man, Moon's scene was adorable! I can't wait to see more with her. That really was awesome. (y)

I noticed one other minor thing that pulls me out. When you call Lin to bed on Tuesday night, she is already wearing her leaf outfit, but when she then 'wakes you up' as your alarm, she is back in her maid outfit before changing back to her leaf outfit when you see her again. If you feel like it, a naked version of her alarm might be nice for when she sleeps over, since she is already naked.

Even if you decided to do something like that, I wouldn't put it high on the list of priorities, just thought it would be a nice touch while you are reworking things...
Should be fixed in the Patreon download.

The only one's I remember from her class are felicity and emma and the girl with glasses that helped Ashley study one time and worked at the clothing store. If that's Kate then she changed a lot.
Kate did not work at the clothing shop, that's Juliet. Just go to Ashley's college when she's there.

So with the whole half elf eye thing i know have pointless questions. Question 1 what happens when two elves/half elves of different races mix is it a random of the two colors and if so can the other appear in later generations? or do they do that whole 2 eye color thing that i personal think is kinda hot in a character. also does that mean that Ashley has some dark elf in her?
I posted a gene dominance trait list, it goes like this

Drow > Dark Elf > High Elf > Common Elf > Human.

A child will have most of the features of the most dominant trait, but still have features of the other gene.

I know this is going to sound really corny and maybe even stupid. When you start the game up and the main menu shows up, it plays this music and it shows a collaboration of the girls. It makes me so sad, thinking one day, we won't see these girls anymore when the game is done. Of course, it's a game and we can always go back to it but just the fact it ends. Maybe that is how much I love this game or maybe I like the Android a teeny bit too much.

This is one of the games for the time I have been on this site is my favorite. When the Android was added it shot to the top of my faves. Keep it up Runey :)
Thank you so much!

Can someone make a crunched ver. of 0.7.0? Thx
This is the crunched version. Without the compression and such, the game would be over 30GB.
But someone will make a more compressed version soon (but it will ruin the quality a lot)

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
this is the First time im getting an update in this game(started playing last update), and im actually impressed, was expecting way less content than that, good job!

Reactions: Runey
Mar 3, 2018
I don't know how, but I have the bar music stuck wherever I go. Please help; how do I restore the regular calm music. The bar music is driving me nuts. o_O

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
sooooooooooooooo i get this when i open pc, what to do ?
Try downloading the game from my patreon page. Let me know if the error is fixed then.

I don't know how, but I have the bar music stuck wherever I go. Please help; how do I restore the regular calm music. The bar music is driving me nuts. o_O
To restore the other music, leave the bar.
Try going into the bar and exiting it again (this was likely fixed in a patch on Patreon)

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
Did you add the cowgirl position for ashley in cowgirl costume? The contradiction is killing me.
downloading, i'll hope everything works (btw i still have winrar pestering me about how the archive is corrupt , i dont remeber if it had any impact before tho)

notamasochist

Nov 19, 2017
The new android scene makes me think Runey has played trials in tainted space before.
Also, don't know if it has been mentioned yet, but when i bought the cat outfit for felicity the slut one became sold out too.

Reactions: Vima and Runey
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes