nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Yuuuuus update! Gonna start from the very beginning though to start bug hunting. Haven't done that since... version 0.3? or 0.4. Quite a while lol.

Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Not sure if this question has been answered but what's gonna happen once Harem Hotel reaches 1.0 Runey? Is the game gonna keep expanding in content or does it end by then?
When it's v1.0, it'll be completed. Could still add some polishes, maybe some events if I ever think of any, but that'd be it for the most part (maybe even "DLC" in the form of a new character)

Runey
the problem disappeared
You mean the computer issue? Sorry, there's been a lot of posts. It was fixed from downloading the Patreon version?

what can i do with the elven slaves so far?
They have some story, and some sex.

Since it seems it was a confusing system, I've added a tracker to the option. This will be in v0.7.1

Jul 29, 2018
Will look forward to your future works then since you've created a whole world of your own, there's potential to expand outside of the Harem Hotel scenario. Thanks for answering my question Runey. ;)(y)

ZikarnKrais

Jun 21, 2018
Not sure if anyone's mentioned this before but in the bar weekly report, it mentions that someone flashed their wallet at Maria even though I haven't had the scene where Maria asks to work in the bar yet. Not a huge deal but just a minor bug that I noticed.

EDIT: Second minor bug, when you get above 20 Obedience for Lin and the Bot, the text says you gain the "Obedient" trait, but the name of it has been changed to "Loyal"

Last edited:

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Play the game and find out!
Alright, I'm an idiot. I actually missed the very first line that says "added Sanctuary" and only saw the later part that mentioned all the stuff added to Sanctuary, which made it sound like the Sanctuary had already been in the game and I had missed that (which really confused me).

Definitely looking forward to playing this update once I have the time, this game is one of my favourites.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Will look forward to your future works then since you've created a whole world of your own, there's potential to expand outside of the Harem Hotel scenario. Thanks for answering my question Runey. ;)(y)
Something could be coming.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not sure if anyone's mentioned this before but in the bar weekly report, it mentions that someone flashed their wallet at Maria even though I haven't had the scene where Maria asks to work in the bar yet. Not a huge deal but just a minor bug that I noticed.
Thanks, fixed!

how do you get the pin ups for the girls?
Take them. Go in their room and pick the pinup option.

Last edited:

ZikarnKrais

Jun 21, 2018
Just a heads up that the text after gaining 20 Obedience for Lin and Android mentions the "Obedient" trait while the name of the trait is now "Loyal"

Thanks for your great work!

Altyn45

Mar 17, 2019
Runey im at about 500gb of visual novel style games and theres not one I love more than yours. The humour the art and the whole setting make this a at least to me perfect game in every way. The things youve done in the Moon path are amazing and I cant help but chuckle at the ''nya'' youve worked into her dialogue when she gets spanked. Even tho im unabled to support you financially I hope youre able to continue the game with more little quirks and nice humour.

• Love

ZikarnKrais

Jun 21, 2018
Also, found a typo, during Ashley's date, if you say that you'll never marry if she died, it should be "faithful" instead of "faithul".

Thanks!

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes