splamo

Jun 26, 2018
Gotta say, I love Maria's new look. It'd be nice to see her in that more. Also, the Moon content was great and really hot. Great update, Runey. The game is still tops. Thank you for continually outdoing yourself.

Reactions: Runey

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
I searched but could't find an answer: how do I buy Nia's clothes? I looked on the computer and asked Ellen, but there's nothing there.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017

Oliver17890

Jul 6, 2018
You guys must not know what a search function is or you are lazy. It’s been discussed already.
TBH been off for a while and back now getting all the fav. game bck so I relly don't know where to find the compress version or what the search function is?

Oliver17890

Jul 6, 2018
TBH the size is only a problem because all the hosts suck.
Well I usually download with Mega and so its got a limit of 2gb or so per day that makes me look for compressed version but ig ill jst download it through a different site. Atleast we finally got the update so aint no complaining now and jst wanna play ASAP :)

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Well I usually download with Mega and so its got a limit of 2gb or so per day that makes me look for compressed version but ig ill jst download it through a different site. Atleast we finally got the update so aint no complaining now and jst wanna play ASAP :)
I've downloaded >3GB files from Mega before, including this game. Don't know where this 2GB limit is coming from.

Reactions: Oliver17890

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
I've downloaded >3GB files from Mega before, including this game. Don't know where this 2GB limit is coming from.
It's IP and time based, mine is limited to ~1.5gb with a wait time of 3-5h, the limit is increased to ~2gb at night I noticed, I guess other regions have different rates.

Reactions: Oliver17890

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Great update. And I haven't even played it all through (Sanctuary is still empty). I loved Valerie's human looks and I'm looking for to seeing more of her adventures with the humans. Maria was just marvelous in this update. And more elves is good news. I alwys prefer blondes over brunettes so high elves being one is great.

Btw. I found word receive typoed in a sentence "You arrive back to the hotel at sundown. Lucia worries for her father, and is a litte disappointed she didn't recieve any gifts like Kali did."

Reactions: Runey
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes