polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
It's only a couple weeks delayed
I'm on here and discord 24/7
I make posts on Patreon like every week
I don't think I could be more active if I tried
o_O
I've noticed that, around here, devs are lazy if they're not releasing the equivalent of a Lord Of The Rings novel - with b00bs of course - every two weeks :rolleyes:

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Kate did not work at the clothing shop, that's Juliet. Just go to Ashley's college when she's there.
Thanks. I feel like Gandalf in the mines of Moria standing at the 3 doorways. "I have no memory of this place." Feels so weird given the amount of time I've put into playing this game to just completely forget a character and every interaction that lead up to that date.

Reactions: nad destroyer

Superweapon

Jan 26, 2018
Runey, next update when!!!!! :p

For real though, awesome game, love it, prob the best open route game on the site in terms of quality. Question though, in the latest update with the Kaly/Ashley scene, as well as the Lin/Twin scenes, is there going to be any reprecussion or heartbreak for the girls in a future update? Kind of offputting, but I also want a trainwreck ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
After Runey showed the new day transition i know it will be next update , still every new day it feels like I'm missing out on something.;)

Fridolin0815

May 4, 2019
First of all thx Runey,
this is my 4. time i play the game from the start and it still makes so much fun.
Only 1 question ( search dont help :) )
Obedience to rais over 30 makes no sence or ?

Reactions: Runey
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes