Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Does this mean that it's lost if you don't enable this right there ?

Gahhh I'm too lazy to restart.
No, choose the footjob option from her new repeatable scene in the kitchen.

Are the scenes with bought elves blocked if I did not go for slave route (aside Ann who gains +1 happiness or something on that)?
Yes. Two routes leads to two different stories.

Reactions: TheDevian

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I do believe Lin has become my most favouritest girl in the hotel.

For a long time I didn't think anyone would top Kali but watching Lin get one over on the twins and put the elves in their place while still being adorable as hell puts her at the top.

Fridolin0815

May 4, 2019
İs this game have some kind of bug? My time is day 40 now and ı already do 2'nd floor update. But Felicity&Emma and Autumn doesn't come my hotel. I go my room or looby this specific times but nothing happen :(
Just play a few days more and talk to the girls to do the storyline, they will come.
I am on day 60 now ( new game ) and they are in the hotel.
Think you must follow the Ashley Storyline, but this is only a guess.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Lin is best girl.

Don't get me wrong, the others are great too, but Lin is just fucking adorable, and she went full on T-1000 to save the MC. That's hard to beat.
TBH, the first time I played, I kinda neglected the other girls for days because I couldn't tear myself away from Lin. As much as I love the others, Lin will always remain my first love.:D

nutz104

Feb 7, 2018
now i know why she is not a main....she surpasses Kali...and Kali as we all know..is the favoured dame..so we cannot have that..i mean..look at Violet..thats AMAZING and Kali surpassing!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
which leads to the scene everyone has been waiting for...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
as a sidenote..to get these..you must input "spinningtv" in the PC to open Violet scenes up...
not to risk a case of backlash here but - i've entered the code into the pc but i can't seems to get these scenes, only the continuous loop of going to dinner. any pointers?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
not to risk a case of backlash here but - i've entered the code into the pc but i can't seems to get these scenes, only the continuous loop of going to dinner. any pointers?
no idea..i as usual installed fresh without overwriting..full version..everything is flawless working fine in my game..
i should add..because my game is working fine and i've not experienced issues like these..i of course have zero answers because i've no point of reference...SO..the only person you can really ask this of is Runey himself..as he is who coded and wrote this and would have some idea why your game is giving you shenanigans.

Last edited:

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
You didn't download a mod did you?
People are saying they don't have a mod, or have had a mod on that save, yet they're still getting that error. Try downloading it from my Patreon page and see if that fixes it
I did download the mod for the latest update (6.3 or 6.4), but I didn't download any mods for this update. I deleted the old mac version of the game a couple of weeks ago. I'll try your Patreon page, hopefully, I wouldn't have any problems.

4.70 star(s) 447 Votes