polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
i have a question about this; i chose the friendship route with Nia and Sylvia, and slaver route with Ann, because she seemed more comfortable with that... and now i am regretting it, as it really seems like the other 2 are... asshats to the MC, they are totally taking things for granted that they REALLY shouldn't. so, since i have a save for when i pick up Nia... i am thinking of starting back at that point...
thoughts?
I can't point to the exact post, but Runey implied that "interesting" or "good" things will happen with the elves that you friend. I think that befriending Nia and Sylvia will somehow play into the "elf freedom" narrative that Runey has made oblique references to, so I'm going the exact same route as you. We'll see how it plays out...

29fastly

May 23, 2018
A very impressive, and perhaps mildly autistic, piece of detective work :ROFLMAO:
Lin and Ashley might also be victims, but I can't establish that they went to bed wearing panties, only that they woke up without. Android and Felicity seem to be safe. For the moment.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I noticed a bug in the new 0.7 release. Maria will pose win the slut outfit even if you haven't purchased it yet.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
I found something that may be more of an annoyance than an actual bug. I usually make a save when I'm on the "Day XXX" placard. What I found was, if I load a save where it was "raining" in the background, the sound becomes corrupted. The sound returns to normal as soon as I click past it, but I thought I'd mention it.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I didn't realise at first that spanking Moon multiple times would progress further, I like the rest of the scenes for that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Should have spawned in the next day in the morning. Fixed!

Anyway to unlock the updated Lin virginity scene on an old save?
Yes. And you can see it in the gallery.

Spank moon.

Not sure if this is a og issue or an issue with the crunched ver. but I get this error when attempting to open the PC in the bedroom:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'pc/patron_art/toni_art_1.jpg'>:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'pc/patron_art/toni_art_1.jpg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpyc", line 5883, in script call
    �D�G���"� ���&���2�Zt���q��Ϟ    }���X�?t:4��������,�S�˖    ��f�@ ,:�L�    ��b�J���~z�sz��:�^    �]���nW�z9�r*r��*2��zp9�ȏ�nhq!�'��7�^ Ի���c������s�-���e�4�o�/���k�"~om�=�/�"-�M�&E�ՠ����a�BIk`yb�X=q_T��$ܠ̑��f���P�E
  File "game/script.rpyc", line 11333, in script call
    (��@�a������,
  File "game/script.rpyc", line 1430, in script call
    �]W�OW9v]-G�.R����ě(����K%�2��T8�,c7M�Wi����J��Jhn��N��UV�B�z�5����.`�Wu�D�nJ�wƻʅ[����Eh�!bz����osy8��P?��fJ����r�"����uI T����
This is a compressed version issue. It's fixed on the download on my Patreon page.

is it just me..or has the delay between potential animated scene and actual animation been improved?..i played the previous update(6.2? i think) and there was a 3-4 second delay from the choice of sex and the animation for sex..now its about a second...which i noticed easily...once the animation starts its smooth fast and flawless..it was the initialization that was slow(yes 3-4 seconds is SLOW in my entitled world..HAHAAA!!!) now it is barely noticable..if it was improved..thats my favorite part of the new update..LOL
This is all due to your computer. The better your computer, the less time it will take to load the animation.

Is Felicity the only one who masturbates in the Utility room exhib event? I think it's for Saturday Noon but it's only been her so far instead of either her or Emma
Emma shares that time slot with Felicity. She does the same, but it's it's a 50% to be either girl.

This is probably an idiotic question, but do you need to have all elves bought to unlock the scenes or just have them as slave routes not love routes?
So far, only blowjobs are the difference between the slave and love routes.

Can someone explain what I need to type in to cheat friendship? Mostly for educational purposes.

My friendship with Emma is 22 and I can't trigger her vaginal scenes, I'm guessing that's why.
Think I probably downloaded a save to skip through the game for a build so guessing whoever I got that from cheated.

Again I know that probably won't help and I do have a save where it is possible but I'd just like to know because typing random shit in is making me feel like an idiot...
Never cheat friendship. It's like skipping a book, it does nothing but skip story. You're friendship with Emma is the max, but you don't have vaginal sex because you didn't see it in the story. Cheating friendship is always a bad idea.

If you want to skip to the end of the game and get all of the repeatable content (But not the story content) you can use a patron cheat code.

also you will be gifted 10k by Kali's dad in version 0.7, don't buy any ice cream, and buy more chairs for bar and advertise. though don't ask me which adv method to pick, i seem to have horrble luck with tv ads.... regularly lose $.
The best advertising would be the most expensive.

Advertising $1,000/w gives either -$50, $50, or $100 a week.

there needs to be more kissing... every female i have ever been with (and i have more than 4 decades) loves kissing... is there a reason there isn't more of it in this game (did i miss that post?)
Wanted to get that in v0.7 but didn't have time. Hopefully v0.8!

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
How silly of me to forget to include this in my corny emotional post. WHAT is the music used at the main menu. I tried to Shazaam it and it came back with nada.

Thanks again :D

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
So i need to wait the 0.8 version to continue the love route for the elves?
Yep! Implementing them was a lot of the work that went into them in v0.7. They'll get more content in v0.8

How silly of me to forget to include this in my corny emotional post. WHAT is the music used at the main menu. I tried to Shazaam it and it came back with nada.

Thanks again :D
Credits to it are given inside the Info tab.

4.70 star(s) 447 Votes