ZikarnKrais

Jun 21, 2018
Runey Another minor bug. After you buy Jin and her arrival scene is shown at the front door, the order_arrived flag is not turned back to false so it shows as "The mailman has arrived" the day after, even if you don't have any more packages coming in.

Thanks!

Reactions: TheDevian

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Runey Another minor bug. After you buy Jin and her arrival scene is shown at the front door, the order_arrived flag is not turned back to false so it shows as "The mailman has arrived" the day after, even if you don't have any more packages coming in.

Thanks!
Thanks, fixed!

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
Harem Hotel [v0.7.0] [Runey] pc (3.25 GB rar source)

1.18 GB rar unofficial pc compressed (reduced image/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone)

Note: The source game (3.25GB) has been webp compressed already, so this could be considered as a double crunched version, meaning images/audio quality may not be as good as in other crunched releases. I tested this version, and found no problems, with images quality being decent enough for an average pc gaming. However, if you have any objections to image/audio quality feel free to report that here, or pm me, helping me to improve quality of future crunched versions thus.
I got major problems with this when trying the new content most images dont have a background and images are missing 329030

Last edited:

FreyaSsl

Apr 5, 2019
So in 0.7 no scences if I chose love route for all elves?
and btw how to get more friendship with them cuz I have no idea.

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
From what I understand right now, you can't get their friendship more than 3 points. They were just recently added, I am sure in future updates there will be many things to do with them.

Also, two of them don't like it if you go slave route so you will miss the repeatable sex scenes for now. I suggest make a save file to view the scenes OR keep a save file so you can one day go back.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Each route for sylvia and Nia have 1 event.

From what I understand right now, you can't get their friendship more than 3 points. They were just recently added, I am sure in future updates there will be many things to do with them.

Also, two of them don't like it if you go slave route so you will miss the repeatable sex scenes for now. I suggest make a save file to view the scenes OR keep a save file so you can one day go back.
You're thinking of Happiness. Happiness will determine what sex you get, and how they talk to you. If they're sad, they wont talk to you. If they're happy, they're chatting. Later on, it will also be the difference from happy sex, and reluctant sex. Some options will only be available per route as well.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Bugs?:
Maria in relaxed look > choose Sex > choose Anal > outfit is non relaxed one and no choices.

Only Ashley seems to have a nevermind button when taking photos

Ann/Sylvia/Nia if told to call you daddy and giving a blowjob/sex, they call you master/mashter towards the end

When Nia greets you when she has a low happiness and if you have it set to Master/Daddy, she calls you by name first (Hi [name])

While maria is working at the bar her camera can still show her in her room

After being awake (morning), I went to android, told her to be my alarm, went back to my room and I was in an instant handjob scene, no sleeping.

Lin piledriver, cum outside, she asks if you wanted to get her pregnant with that.

Opinion:
Sadly no images of picking up the elves from the home.

Kali hotsprings seems lacking compared since it has 1 image.

Sad the side characters poll is lacking half-elf step mom, ashley mom, and ashley elf mom.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
0.7 was great

I just want to actually be able to accept Elizabeth's offer. Even if it's just side content a foursome with Elizabeth, Pixel, Andriod and PC is something i didn't know i needed till this update.

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
so no idea why first image of Lin in gallery isn't accessible? i now have a locked image in gallery for Ashley too, and its after the park reveal with her real hair... but game says she is complete...

halil123

May 23, 2017
Any other bar content after she starts to wear catgirl outfit? Changelog says 11 upgrades but I only did like 4.

4.70 star(s) 447 Votes