imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
so no idea why first image of Lin in gallery isn't accessible? i now have a locked image in gallery for Ashley too, and its after the park reveal with her real hair... but game says she is complete...

halil123

May 23, 2017
Any other bar content after she starts to wear catgirl outfit? Changelog says 11 upgrades but I only did like 4.

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
a locked image in gallery for Ashley too, and its after the park reveal with her real hair... but game says she is complete...
so fixed the locked image [i hadn't saved yet], but still cannot access the first image in Lin's Gallery.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Not sure if this is a og issue or an issue with the crunched ver. but I get this error when attempting to open the PC in the bedroom:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'pc/patron_art/toni_art_1.jpg'>:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'pc/patron_art/toni_art_1.jpg'.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the report.
I think this is an issue with some bonus content (additional images for patrons only, or something).

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
That error is from not seeing any code that was there when a mod was installed. So the game is looking for something that no longer exists because of mods.

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
v0.7.1 may fix this.
where do i get that? :cool:
also fun little tidbit, my game completely skipped emma cooking for me. i literally came out of room [my save] and kate was right there, then right after that date, it goes to Felicity burning food...
so. i am more tempted than ever to do another play through... even though i was basically able to get the gist of the whole thing with the way it was written and what was left. (and i May have focused more on emma in the game as i like larger breasts, and liked her better anyway...so her affection, exhibitionism and slutiness, etc are higher)

Last edited:

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
I played through elven storyline and found another typo from there. Sylvia says "Wonderfuly simple".
I'm looking for to seeing more of them. I was just hoping I'd have gotten drow instead of Ann. I'd loved to get to know her special pussy.

Moon's storyline was great. Great ass indeed.

Reactions: TheDevian and Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
where do i get that? :cool:
also fun little tidbit, my game completely skipped emma cooking for me. i literally came out of room [my save] and kate was right there, then right after that date, it goes to Felicity burning food...
so. i am more tempted than ever to do another play through... even though i was basically able to get the gist of the whole thing with the way it was written and what was left. (and i May have focused more on emma in the game as i like larger breasts, and liked her better anyway...so her affection, exhibitionism and slutiness, etc are higher)
Thank you!

It sounds like you cheated friendship. The only way an event can skip is if you change the friendship value.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 446 Votes