May 18, 2017
Harem Hotel [v0.7.0] [Runey] pc (3.25 GB rar source)

1.18 GB rar unofficial pc compressed (reduced image/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone)

Note: The source game (3.25GB) has been webp compressed already, so this could be considered as a double crunched version, meaning images/audio quality may not be as good as in other crunched releases. I tested this version, and found no problems, with images quality being decent enough for an average pc gaming. However, if you have any objections to image/audio quality feel free to report that here, or pm me, helping me to improve quality of future crunched versions thus.
Not sure if this is a og issue or an issue with the crunched ver. but I get this error when attempting to open the PC in the bedroom:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'pc/patron_art/toni_art_1.jpg'>:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'pc/patron_art/toni_art_1.jpg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpyc", line 5883, in script call
    �D�G���"� ���&���2�Zt���q��Ϟ    }���X�?t:4��������,�S�˖    ��f�@ ,:�L�    ��b�J���~z�sz��:�^    �]���nW�z9�r*r��*2��zp9�ȏ�nhq!�'��7�^ Ի���c������s�-���e�4�o�/���k�"~om�=�/�"-�M�&E�ՠ����a�BIk`yb�X=q_T��$ܠ̑��f���P�E
  File "game/script.rpyc", line 11333, in script call
    (��@�a������,
  File "game/script.rpyc", line 1430, in script call
    �]W�OW9v]-G�.R����ě(����K%�2��T8�,c7M�Wi����J��Jhn��N��UV�B�z�5����.`�Wu�D�nJ�wƻʅ[����Eh�!bz����osy8��P?��fJ����r�"����uI T����

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
Not sure if this is a og issue or an issue with the crunched ver. but I get this error when attempting to open the PC in the bedroom:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'pc/patron_art/toni_art_1.jpg'>:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'pc/patron_art/toni_art_1.jpg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpyc", line 5883, in script call
    �D�G���"� ���&���2�Zt���q��Ϟ    }���X�?t:4��������,�S�˖    ��f�@ ,:�L�    ��b�J���~z�sz��:�^    �]���nW�z9�r*r��*2��zp9�ȏ�nhq!�'��7�^ Ի���c������s�-���e�4�o�/���k�"~om�=�/�"-�M�&E�ՠ����a�BIk`yb�X=q_T��$ܠ̑��f���P�E
  File "game/script.rpyc", line 11333, in script call
    (��@�a������,
  File "game/script.rpyc", line 1430, in script call
    �]W�OW9v]-G�.R����ě(����K%�2��T8�,c7M�Wi����J��Jhn��N��UV�B�z�5����.`�Wu�D�nJ�wƻʅ[����Eh�!bz����osy8��P?��fJ����r�"����uI T����
easy the same thing happened to me it is because the walkthrougth mod you used from Lain u need to update the mod the mod isn't updatedor you use a save u didn't use the mod or update the mod
https://f95zone.to/threads/harem-hotel-lains-walkthrough-new-scenes-mod-v0-7.19954/

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
is it just me..or has the delay between potential animated scene and actual animation been improved?..i played the previous update(6.2? i think) and there was a 3-4 second delay from the choice of sex and the animation for sex..now its about a second...which i noticed easily...once the animation starts its smooth fast and flawless..it was the initialization that was slow(yes 3-4 seconds is SLOW in my entitled world..HAHAAA!!!) now it is barely noticable..if it was improved..thats my favorite part of the new update..LOL

Lurkon

Apr 12, 2018
Is Felicity the only one who masturbates in the Utility room exhib event? I think it's for Saturday Noon but it's only been her so far instead of either her or Emma

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
This is probably an idiotic question, but do you need to have all elves bought to unlock the scenes or just have them as slave routes not love routes?

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
They have terrible, terrible computers like.
Has nothing to do with the computer. If people are asking for compressed versions it's almost always for ISP/Bandwith limitations.

Not everyone is blessed to live in areas of the world with unlimited bandwidth caps or multiple hundrends of Mb/s or Gb/s Download speed.

Reactions: TiranoSupremo

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Can someone explain what I need to type in to cheat friendship? Mostly for educational purposes.

My friendship with Emma is 22 and I can't trigger her vaginal scenes, I'm guessing that's why.
Think I probably downloaded a save to skip through the game for a build so guessing whoever I got that from cheated.

Again I know that probably won't help and I do have a save where it is possible but I'd just like to know because typing random shit in is making me feel like an idiot...

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Can someone explain what I need to type in to cheat friendship? Mostly for educational purposes.

My friendship with Emma is 22 and I can't trigger her vaginal scenes, I'm guessing that's why.
Think I probably downloaded a save to skip through the game for a build so guessing whoever I got that from cheated.

Again I know that probably won't help and I do have a save where it is possible but I'd just like to know because typing random shit in is making me feel like an idiot...
Firstly, just as a general side note:
You skipped an event, the one about fucking her in the city. Which is why you never want to cheat friendship.
Secondly:
What is Maria's friendship? I can help you with whoever you're stuck with.

Yeah, 20 friendship is impossible currently. You'll never get another story event for Autumn until like v0.8 or v0.9, you'll need to restart. Or if you have the console enabled with UnRen, you can type: aut_friendship = 1
Adapt that to your case...

PS: Use the friggin' search... :p

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Firstly, just as a general side note:

Secondly:

Adapt that to your case...

PS: Use the friggin' search... :p
I searched around a lot it's just difficult when you don't know what you're looking for exactly didn't find any posts with the actual console codes you'd need to put in.

Hopefully one of my saves is older I prefer to have events activate as naturally as is reasonable(as in without holding skip for half an hour)

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
Is there a code for money? If not then what is the best way to make it? Selling pics?
also you will be gifted 10k by Kali's dad in version 0.7, don't buy any ice cream, and buy more chairs for bar and advertise. though don't ask me which adv method to pick, i seem to have horrble luck with tv ads.... regularly lose $.

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
Yeah Runey trolled us elf lovers big time this update.
He only rewarded you elf slavers.
i have a question about this; i chose the friendship route with Nia and Sylvia, and slaver route with Ann, because she seemed more comfortable with that... and now i am regretting it, as it really seems like the other 2 are... asshats to the MC, they are totally taking things for granted that they REALLY shouldn't. so, since i have a save for when i pick up Nia... i am thinking of starting back at that point...
thoughts?

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes