Feb 3, 2018
Everyone is totally into BDSM in this game because that's what the author likes. Storywise it's all a huge coincidence. I don't think he was putting out ads for the hotel that mentioned the dungeon in the basement. Its a fantasy world, the author gets to decide how it works.
The Harem Hotel:
An all female hotel with:
Cheap Rooms
Good Food
Great Beer
Slaves
Sex Dungeon in the Basement

Rooms are open, so stay tonight!

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Is it totally messed up if you have Lin address you as "friend" and the android address you as "operator"?

Jun 5, 2019
Is it totally messed up if you have Lin address you as "friend" and the android address you as "operator"?
I mean if someone called me operator all day I feel like my job should be ending people's lives and avoiding ethical oversight. Obviously you should make them call you Comrade.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
The Harem Hotel:
An all female hotel with:
Cheap Rooms
Good Food
Great Beer
Slaves
Sex Dungeon in the Basement

Rooms are open, so stay tonight!

You forgot to mention the public sex shows in the bar, hotel lobby, hot springs, utility room, shower area, and laundry room, as well as the vending machine that sells the Android's "Cum and Milk ice cream". :sneaky:

5 stars on TripAdvisor!

Last edited:

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Something that just crossed my mind... It would be nice if some of the girls requested permission to call the MC 'master' or 'sir' or 'daddy' or something similar on a regular basis.
I like the idea. I could definitely see Ashley giving the MC a pet name with or without asking for permission. Maybe the girls could initially suggest a specific pet name and react depending on how the MC reacts. There are already instances where Lin has unique dialogue depending on what you have her call you. It could be fun to see Lin get upset if one of the other girls calls you by the same name she does.

4.70 star(s) 443 Votes