sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
That wasn't altered in 7.2, it's always been the case.
Nope. The conversation between Lin and Kali about the start of the enslavements had Lin telling Kali that after she was picked up, a friendly slaver informed her of her rights: right to food, right to sleep, and right to refuse sex, but not freedom of speech.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Nope. The conversation between Lin and Kali about the start of the enslavements had Lin telling Kali that after she was picked up, a friendly slaver informed her of her rights: right to food, right to sleep, and right to refuse sex, but not freedom of speech.
I changed it in v0.7, but it's been since like v0.3 or v0.4 that those rights were decided upon and set in stone.I had just messed up during that event and needed to go fix some lore. It happens some times.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
It was indeed a thing long before that, I had just messed up during that event and needed to go fix some lore. It happens some times.
Of course it does! I'm not suggesting it's wrong to correct situations.

Originally, I thought that rights discussion was a post hoc explanation as to how Lin could still be virginal. Restrictions on chattel use provided a rationale inside the society for justifying it. Adjusting the lore to be more consistent with your vision and future plans kicked that leg out is all.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
I'm not in love with the hair in front of her face.

She's got a fair bit of clipping on the right boob too.

She's dressed pretty conservatively. Is this going to be another hard target like Autumn?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I'm not in love with the hair in front of her face.

She's got a fair bit of clipping on the right boob too.

She's dressed pretty conservatively. Is this going to be another hard target like Autumn?
I don't think the character would even be possible without her front hair. I just don't see her existing without it. It fits her personality almost perfectly.

The hair on the back of her head is the same as Autumn's and Sylvia's. It clips, there's not much I can do about it, but I try to fix it when it gets out of hand.

I wont answer your last question yet :)

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
I've got some previews of a new character, what do you guys think?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't wanna make too much of a fuzz about it, but to me she looks very young - absolutely sweet, but very young (especially in the first preview pic). I don't want to ruin it for everyone else, but she's the first where it'll actually feel a little weird for me - most likely going to skip her once it gets spicy...

Last edited:

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I don't wanna make too much of a fuzz about it, but to me she looks very young - absolutely sweet, but very young (especially in the first preview pic). I don't want to ruin it for everyone else, but she's the first where it'll actually feel a little weird for me - most likely going to skip her once it gets spicy...
Here's a full frontal with a resting face so you can better tell her looks.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes