TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That makes sense, though personally I would prefer to see some blending (especially thanks to the human side helping), maybe a dirty blond at most. :ROFLMAO: But you have to work within your lore.

Hopefully everything else about her will be awesome and I can get over it.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I've got some previews of a new character, what do you guys think?

She's really pretty. I like her outfit too, I have a thing for conservative clothing. She looks pretty shy; I'm guessing she's a bit intimidated meeting a harem master? Unless relationships like that are a lot more common in your world, it's probably about time we ran across someone who just didn't understand (which upon thinking about it, I suspect probably includes Autumn; she likely just hasn't said anything because she's in denial).

So an interesting topic has been raised. What did everyone name their androids? Mine is Lilly.
I think I mentioned previously, but mine is named 'Siri', which is ironic because my phone is android.

Reactions: imzahai and Runey

asdasdasdad

Sep 11, 2017
While I normally don't post here, I must do so now because I'm really glad this game exists. First of all the genre of vanilla love and kinky sex is far too underdeveloped. Youre either stuck going for kinky stuff like taimanin asagi or end up with the most kinky stuff being holding hands. Not only does the fetish topic hit that sweet spot, but it also understands how the fetish works. Lin's training for the competition is simply brilliance in both concept and execution. She overal hits the perfect spot between being ready for everything while still being innocent and cute at the same time. I think the older sister was kind of a fluke though. I expected them making up after she was pushing lin away at the start. Some kind of reverse mindbreak (mindmend?) where she reconnects. She does wear the leaf outfit on wednesday, even though she doesnt seem to care about anything. But I guess she's meant as a sidegirl.

Another thing I really appreciate is the volume of content. Most authors just make more stuff without working out older girls. Which is annoying since youre just waiting for new content on your favorite girl while they run out making 2 scenes of a new girl, who gets abandoned too. Going through it was just shocking, I kept going thinking I was almost done, only for it to throw more stuff at me, ended up playing till 4 in the night.

Seriously its pretty amazing and I hope you dont burn out.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I've got some previews of a new character, what do you guys think?

Cute, she's got potential. I would be careful of some elements of her outfit as they do look a little like a school uniform. Wouldn't want a repeat of the Ashley debacle on Patreon.

Last edited:

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
would be nice with her shy appearance she turns out to be a raving nymphomaniac .
She's a bit of a freak in private ;)

While I normally don't post here, I must do so now because I'm really glad this game exists. First of all the genre of vanilla love and kinky sex is far too underdeveloped. Youre either stuck going for kinky stuff like taimanin asagi or end up with the most kinky stuff being holding hands. Not only does the fetish topic hit that sweet spot, but it also understands how the fetish works. Lin's training for the competition is simply brilliance in both concept and execution. She overal hits the perfect spot between being ready for everything while still being innocent and cute at the same time. I think the older sister was kind of a fluke though. I expected them making up after she was pushing lin away at the start. Some kind of reverse mindbreak (mindmend?) where she reconnects. She does wear the leaf outfit on wednesday, even though she doesnt seem to care about anything. But I guess she's meant as a sidegirl.

Another thing I really appreciate is the volume of content. Most authors just make more stuff without working out older girls. Which is annoying since youre just waiting for new content on your favorite girl while they run out making 2 scenes of a new girl, who gets abandoned too. Going through it was just shocking, I kept going thinking I was almost done, only for it to throw more stuff at me, ended up playing till 4 in the night.

Seriously its pretty amazing and I hope you dont burn out.
Thank you so much! Jin is planned to have reverse mind breaking content haha. She's planned to become a bit more of a big sister type to Lin (as apart of Jin's story). She's very much in the belief that an Elf's value is how much they can sell for at the moment.

All main characters will always get at least 1 story event unless something horrible happens. Side characters I don't guarantee content, but they usually play a supporting role in another character's story, so they'll usually always get scene time.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
She's not flat, so Patreon shouldn't think she's a toddler or anything ;)
I thought the issue with Ashley was her original outfit being a literal regulation school uniform, though I do distinctly remember her chest size coming up as well. If it was just the combination, then I guess it will work out.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I thought the issue with Ashley was her original outfit being a literal regulation school uniform, though I do distinctly remember her chest size coming up as well. If it was just the combination, then I guess it will work out.
It was both. Patreon said that a small chest and a school uniform made her look too young.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
That's physical, nobody is questioning them not being old physically (although I do wonder about the elf greeter we met when out with Android; he said he was around 400 but looked a lot older than Lin in her 300s. Do elves age slowly until their 300s then suddenly grow old or something?). But if they're really that slow mentally it makes you wonder how they've survived so long, and if trying to make them equal to humans is just completely futile.
Just saw this message looking for another one. Durn is a dark elf, and they live much shorter than all other elves. Sylvia said when she meets Ann "Your land is killing you." in reference to her low life span. Half Dark Elf children don't even get any extra life span because of the Dark Elves' poor life span. Most they get is better dark vision, but at the same time lower light vision. The only Elves that produce half human offspring that fully benefit from their Elvish DNA are half common and half high elf.

I was looking for your message about webm in renpy, and I just came back to report that I tested it, and it doesn't work. It stutters on every loop. Googling the issue, I found Pytom (the creator of Renpy) address this issue, saying there's not much he can do about it.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes