Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Why can't i install the newest version on my phone. I got the storage and the keyboard and tried all troubleshooting. App still says "app cant be installed". Help pls?
Check my signature for Android help.

android version is unsupported and unofficial, maybe try to connect with the person that made that version and PM them?
The Android version has always been made by me. Although a mod still hasn't updated it :mad:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I was looking for your message about webm in renpy, and I just came back to report that I tested it, and it doesn't work. It stutters on every loop. Googling the issue, I found Pytom (the creator of Renpy) address this issue, saying there's not much he can do about it.
That sucks, it worked perfectly for me. I wonder if the video format makes a difference? Here's a version using an older version of webm that should have better compatibility. The file is about twice as big as the VP9 version, but that's still significantly smaller than the individual frames. There's got to be a solution, since lots of games use video files.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian and Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
That sucks, it worked perfectly for me. I wonder if the video format makes a difference? Here's a version using an older version of webm that should have better compatibility. The file is about twice as big as the VP9 version, but that's still significantly smaller than the individual frames. There's got to be a solution, since lots of games use video files.
Tried it out, still stuttering at the end of webm.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
That's a good point, she could probably lose the shirt anyway
At the very least! :LOL:

Would be nice if the outfit was based on exhibitionism points or something eventually. For me, hers is a 42 (soon to be higher), so wearing that much seems odd. :sneaky:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:geek:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
At the very least! :LOL:

Would be nice if the outfit was based on exhibitionism points or something eventually. For me, hers is a 42 (soon to be higher), so wearing that much seems odd. :sneaky:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:geek:
How do you have all that, and no footjobs?

Gotta go for 100% :)

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes