BlueEaglex777

Nov 27, 2017
So an interesting topic has been raised. What did everyone name their androids? Mine is Lilly.
I couldn't think of a good one and since this was during the whole patreon shit was going on I named her Android 21 for the fun of it and never went back. I thought about renaming her a few times now but still thinking of a name I like lol

Reactions: TheDevian and Runey

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
hmm My android's name is Saba. From my old pen n paper gaming days, my main PC had twin female bodyguards when he retired; one was named Saba [and yes there was coitus] was hoping to find option to buy another andriod.... or mebbe more elves [even if only to try to flip for a profit; or free...]
as for Hana [flower?] i like her, i like larger breasts; but she is cute and matches the shy in public/not shy in private that i immediately thought of when looking at her. the hair doesn't bother me, i dated a girl like that [hair in her face a lot ] in my younger days.

Reactions: TheDevian and Runey
Jun 29, 2018
Why can't i install the newest version on my phone. I got the storage and the keyboard and tried all troubleshooting. App still says "app cant be installed". Help pls?​

Tristrix

Jun 30, 2019
hmm My android's name is Saba. From my old pen n paper gaming days, my main PC had twin female bodyguards when he retired; one was named Saba [and yes there was coitus] was hoping to find option to buy another andriod.... or mebbe more elves [even if only to try to flip for a profit; or free...]
as for Hana [flower?] i like her, i like larger breasts; but she is cute and matches the shy in public/not shy in private that i immediately thought of when looking at her. the hair doesn't bother me, i dated a girl like that [hair in her face a lot ] in my younger days.
You guys all have such good Android names with stories behind them. I named mine after my cat. I realize now that's kinda weird, and no I'm not sexually attracted to my cat, I'm just really bad with names and went with the first thing I could think of. :confused:

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes