imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
in the game, Kali doesn't sleep well with you sleeping next to her [an unfamiliar situation] an easy way for MC to get her to start to sleep overnight with him... ask her, when she hesitates, invite lucy to do so. (^;

• Love
Reactions: TheDevian

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
Runey Hi there, sorry for the bother, but having problem with the new android version - "App not installed". I've read in the comments i should uninstall previous versions. My question is then are my saves going to saved, as in can i continue with only the new content instead of starting form the beginning ? Thanks

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Runey Hi there, sorry for the bother, but having problem with the new android version - "App not installed". I've read in the comments i should uninstall previous versions. My question is then are my saves going to saved, as in can i continue with only the new content instead of starting form the beginning ? Thanks
You'll have to back up your saves (which I don't know how to do off the top of my head) before you delete Harem Hotel.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Tried it out, still stuttering at the end of webm.
Damn. Other than that, all I can think of is trying different encoding settings (of which there are a lot of possibilities) or H.264 (which isn't a free format). And as it works fine for me, I can't test them myself.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is such good news, I really like Emma (not that I don't like the other girls of course). One thing occurs to me though, even if having a system to take any two girls to bed isn't planned, we really need the option to take both twins to bed once they've adjusted to the fact that we aren't monogamous. I feel really bad about their misunderstandings, I don't really know how they managed to miss that we're with everyone in the hotel.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
even if having a system to take any two girls to bed isn't planned
Probably not viable due to the sheer number of girls in the hotel. I think there would need to be (number_of_girls - 1)^2 scenes made for that (someone want to check my math?), and with eight girls currently in the hotel that would be 49 combinations before Runey inevitably adds more girls. The twins together and maybe Kali and Luci together would be great, though.

I don't really know how they managed to miss that we're with everyone in the hotel.
I think Emma knows, at least to some extent, and I'm pretty sure Felicity knows somewhere in her head but is deeply in denial.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
The twins, Kali, Ashley are my faves. I mean, Ashley was kinda meh, but her backstory makes her much more loveable. Not even a yandere fan.

Bar girl is hot too.

Reactions: Runey

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
This is actually a plot hole, and I just fixed it. Emma should not know Felicity and MC are in a romantic relationship and still fucking. This is all addressed in v0.8.
bummer... so i should capitalize upon it as much as possible? since it is in fact a scene atm?

and since i prefer Emma anyways.... Felicity was way behind her in stats.

Reactions: pothb
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes