icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
I've got some previews of a new character, what do you guys think?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't wanna make too much of a fuzz about it, but to me she looks very young - absolutely sweet, but very young (especially in the first preview pic). I don't want to ruin it for everyone else, but she's the first where it'll actually feel a little weird for me - most likely going to skip her once it gets spicy...

Last edited:

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I don't wanna make too much of a fuzz about it, but to me she looks very young - absolutely sweet, but very young (especially in the first preview pic). I don't want to ruin it for everyone else, but she's the first where it'll actually feel a little weird for me - most likely going to skip her once it gets spicy...
Here's a full frontal with a resting face so you can better tell her looks.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I don't think the character would even be possible without her front hair. I just don't see her existing without it. It fits her personality almost perfectly.

The hair on the back of her head is the same as Autumn's and Sylvia's. It clips, there's not much I can do about it, but I try to fix it when it gets out of hand.

I wont answer your last question yet :)
Erm... does she hide a third eye or what...?

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Erm... does she hide a third eye or what...?
It's the same reason Ashley wouldn't work without her hair style. It matches the character.

I start creating characters with a personality, then backstory and possible reason for that personality, then move on to hair. Hair is the first thing I do when I create the looks of characters because of how important it is to a character's symbol.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Okay but who settles for a handy when a blowie is on the table?
I can't think of anyone, but I am sure there is someone out there... :ROFLMAO: I mean, statistically speaking... :geek:
Well now this is awkward, Hana is what i renamed my Android to.
I ran into that a while back, since I had uncreatively named mine 'Anne'.
Of course! I'm curious what you think on her looks though. I would love opinions about that.
While I like the style (other than the clipping, obviously :ROFLMAO:), I can't say I am a fan of her hair color, but I admit, I am vary bias. I would vote to make it a bit darker... :sneaky: We have no less than five blondes already (even if at least one is fake), a lot with black hair, but not a lot of anything else, so why not light brown? or Strawberry blonde even?

Being Maria's friend though, I assume she will be fun to have around, so that's at least one more positive.
It's the same reason Ashley wouldn't work without her hair style. It matches the character.
I don't have a problem with her style either, it was just the color that I didn't like, but, like I said, I am quite bias.:p Blond hair is a big turn off for me, they have to have a lot of other traits I like for me to care that much about one with blond hair. So far, Emma is the only one to really cross that line for me.

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes