Game Developer
May 17, 2018

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks Runey :p
(That was fast - if not planned already?)

badnboujee mentioned the idea - And I remembered how much fun it was to change what names of Lin and Android called me.
Now what do do with that spoiled Neko - after all she has been a very disrespectful at times.
s4nw70jce8231.jpg

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Very nice. Will the other girls get this too? Also, how about the ability to choose what MC calls them in the dungeon? That would allow the player to have a decent amount of control over the feel of the scene with minimal effort. (For example, if I choose to call her "pet" that alone will make the scene feel very different than if I call her "slut" or "slave")

Squib2187

Aug 1, 2017
While we're on the topic perhaps set it up so Lin and the Android can call the MC by name without it doing horrible and unspeakable things to the grammar of the English language

Example
When Sylvia first shows up, she says to Lin "oh this is your master" if you try to use your name it says "Oh this is your MCNAME"

Cheers m8, hearing a chick i'm railing say my name is one of the simple pleasures in life (both in fiction and IRL)

Reactions: imzahai

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
While we're on the topic perhaps set it up so Lin and the Android can call the MC by name without it doing horrible and unspeakable things to the grammar of the English language

Example
When Sylvia first shows up, she says to Lin "oh this is your master" if you try to use your name it says "Oh this is your MCNAME"

Cheers m8, hearing a chick i'm railing say my name is one of the simple pleasures in life (both in fiction and IRL)
What Lin calls you is apart of the story (Master/Name). I guess I'll just leave it at that, haha.
I'm really glad to see there's going to be more with the hot twin (Felicity) in the next update.
Main characters are pretty much guaranteed story content every update :)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
What Lin calls you is apart of the story (Master/Name). I guess I'll just leave it at that, haha.
There are still a few places I would have some more special cases for different values of linoname though. Like when you first meet Jin, she says "'[linoname]'? So that's what he makes you call him?". It sounds a bit odd if it's your name; you're not 'making' her call you by your name, you're 'letting' her do so. I might even have a case for 'Master' and 'Sir' too, as her existing line seems a little surprised and neither of those should be at all surprising.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Really looking forward to seeing more from the twin sisters, they have grown so much on me over time. Still Ashley is my favorite and she is looking cute as ever, that's her natural hair color right or is it because of the lighting that her hair looks darker than normal?

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
There are still a few places I would have some more special cases for different values of linoname though. Like when you first meet Jin, she says "'[linoname]'? So that's what he makes you call him?". It sounds a bit odd if it's your name; you're not 'making' her call you by your name, you're 'letting' her do so. I might even have a case for 'Master' and 'Sir' too, as her existing line seems a little surprised and neither of those should be at all surprising.
Fixed that. Cases like these will be fixed as I'm told about them.

Really looking forward to seeing more from the twin sisters, they have grown so much on me over time. Still Ashley is my favorite and she is looking cute as ever, that's her natural hair color right or is it because of the lighting that her hair looks darker than normal?
Yeah, Hana's hair is the same, and Maria's reflects less light than a black hole.

Reactions: NeroZee

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
Is there any way to get around the bug of 2nd floor?
Don't know if it will work or not but try hanging around in the lobby until you can hang out with a girl from the 2nd floor, you always end up at their room & MIGHT circumvent the bug..

NOTE: I do not have the Pateron build so can not say for sure

Reactions: imzahai

tengizi

Nov 27, 2017
Don't know if it will work or not but try hanging around in the lobby until you can hang out with a girl from the 2nd floor, you always end up at their room & MIGHT circumvent the bug..

NOTE: I do not have the Pateron build so can not say for sure
It was a nice idea, but didn't work

Reactions: rogue886
Feb 3, 2018
HAREM HOTEL VERSION 0.8 BETA BUILD #1
Changelog:

Felicity & Emma:
2 Story Events
You can now invite Felicity to the dungeon
Added 3 submission training events to Felicity (small preview of the 4th available)

Added 3 animations in 60 frames to her Squirtathon
Added sleeping with Emma
Added repeatable blowjobs to Felicity (3 outfits)
Added the 'Professional Cocksucker' trait and 'Blowjobs' stat to Felicity
Added the 'Submissive' trait and 'Submission' stat to Felicity
Orange applies to what I'm actually commenting on.

Runey So soon? I figured both would be a bit later considering her brattiness and a general aversion to the idea of submission and oral sex. Interesting nonetheless. I mean, remembering their 0.7 stories, I guess it makes sense, I'm just surprised it's now. I thought it would be towards the end for her, sort of how like certain acts are being saved for later for other girls (ie. Blowjobs for the Android). Also, three outfits. Nice.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes