Tristrix

Jun 30, 2019
Orange applies to what I'm actually commenting on.

Runey So soon? I figured both would be a bit later considering her brattiness and a general aversion to the idea of submission and oral sex. Interesting nonetheless. I mean, remembering their 0.7 stories, I guess it makes sense, I'm just surprised it's now. I thought it would be towards the end for her, sort of how like certain acts are being saved for later for other girls (ie. Blowjobs for the Android). Also, three outfits. Nice.
I didn't expect it so soon either but it worked within the confines of the story. It seemed like maybe she feels threatened by her sister and the other girls in the relationship and decided she needed to give the MC more to compete for his attention. At least that was how I read it.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I didn't expect it so soon either but it worked within the confines of the story. It seemed like maybe she feels threatened by her sister and the other girls in the relationship and decided she needed to give the MC more to compete for his attention. At least that was how I read it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I do wonder if we'll see what happens when the other girls find out about her catgirl fetish. I don't think most of them would give her a hard time about it, except for possibly Ashley. I forget, did she make peace with the twins yet? I can imagine her poking fun at Felicity and MC having to tell her off for it. Oh, and I guess there's also Autumn; who knows how she might react to fetishes. I don't think she even knows about the dungeon, let alone thought about what goes on in there.

Reactions: imzahai and Runey

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Then its size will be even bigger. Take two days to download, or it'll just seem like that. Start downloading in the morning, let the computer chug away all day long. Yay!
I weep for your internet connection my dude.
May the carrier pigeons be properly fed and jetsreams be in their favor.

Reactions: imzahai
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes