I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Is Autumn supposed to be Catholic? I don't recall the denomination being mentioned. Well, she's a redhead, so I can just pretend she's Irish-Catholic. So, YES! I fully support her having a sexy/naughty/slutty nun outfit.

She shall be punished for her transgressions with my Protestant cane! "Reveal thy bottom, thou blasphemous temptress!" "Arch thy back!" "Let thy womb consume my pious seed!"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seriously who in the world wouldn't want to see a sexy nun outfit
View attachment 358632
Especially with Autumns background and all, i mean i dunno if she is catholic, but who even cares, she is religious so it will do.
What about Orthodox nuns?

View attachment 358646
Maybe not THAT slutty :eek: :LOL:

Micma

Sep 6, 2017
Savebreaking bugs??? nothing new with games in dev...
My saves are safe, in archive with rest of fav gemes. When 0.7 was released, i've played from scratch and it was as much enjoyable as first playthrough.
Yeah I know patietce is gold... but with HH in reach i can be poor as fu** :cool:

Hmmm... cross, redhead in sexy nun outfit, candles... the hell with saves GIMMEGIMMEGIMME!
do you mean nail :p or nail :eek:
one "organic":devilish: nail will be enough

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Hmm...the vibe I've always gotten from Autumn was 'Bible thumper', more Southern Baptist than Catholic. Of course, that's just my impression.

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
The catholic nuns around when i was young were know as god's own dragoons , strange fetish to fap to that,
To fap to the few nuns around today makes you either a gerontophile or a necrofile

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
The catholic nuns around when i was young were know as god's own dragoons , strange fetish to fap to that,
To fap to the few nuns around today makes you either a gerontophile or a necrofile
I think you confused a few things because nobody here is talking about fapping to this
they are talking about fapping to stuff like this

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hey, Runey, I'm trying to figure out if I completed 0.7 or not after not having played in a while. I feel like I was missing something, but I can't figure out what it might be and I'm not sure if the reason I can't seem to find anything around the hotel is because I've finished everything or if I've missed a step somewhere. Friendship for everyone is:

Lin 26
Kali 25
Ashley 31
Maria 25
Android 26
Felicity 22
Emma 22
Autumn 14

I also bought all the elves and the side character stuff reads as complete.
Did you get all the spanking scenes with Moon? If so, then you appear done.
Is Autumn supposed to be Catholic? I don't recall the denomination being mentioned. Well, she's a redhead, so I can just pretend she's Irish-Catholic. So, YES! I fully support her having a sexy/naughty/slutty nun outfit.

She shall be punished for her transgressions with my Protestant cane! "Reveal thy bottom, thou blasphemous temptress!" "Arch thy back!" "Let thy womb consume my pious seed!"
They are not a real world religion, it's their own version.

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
They are not a real world religion, it's their own version.
Nope.gif

Nope. Will not accept. Since Thea Lundgren??? brought up the nun outfit Autumn's gonna be an Irish-Catholic lass in my game from now on. I'll just go into the script file and make it happen :D We will have our own version of all over the Harem Hotel. One way or another I will assert my Protestant dominance over her sweet, round, ivory skinned, Catholic ass. Eventually she will be converted to MacManism and she will give daily (& nightly) "praise" to my divine rod :LOL:

note: Just in case anyone takes this seriously and accuses me of sectarianism; I do not hate Catholics, just havin' a bit too much fun with this nun stuff ;)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
View attachment 358880

Nope. Will not accept. Since Thea Lundgren??? brought up the nun outfit Autumn's gonna be an Irish-Catholic lass in my game from now on. I'll just go into the script file and make it happen :D We will have our own version of all over the Harem Hotel. One way or another I will assert my Protestant dominance over her sweet, round, ivory skinned, Catholic ass. Eventually she will be converted to MacManism and she will give daily (& nightly) "praise" to my divine rod :LOL:

note: Just in case anyone takes this seriously and accuses me of sectarianism; I do not hate Catholics, just havin' a bit too much fun with this nun stuff ;)
Even if they are based on the Catholics in some ways, need I remind you...

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes