Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Runey how you do to record and put the animations inside the game and make them look so fluid. In Studio Neo there is no way to record the scenes and try programs like Fraps and OBS and it doesn't look good. Please tell your secret! :(
I load the animation and set up the scene. I pause the animation and click Reset All. I take an anime, move the animation forward 1 or 2 frames, take another image, etc. until it loops fully. How many frames it takes to loop fully depends on the frame rate and animation.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Runey I was just perusing Violet's content by heading for her room (after having to start her story over) and had a mysterious Christmas party suddenly happen. After going through it, I took a quick look at the next event by talking to Violet in her room, and found Autumn inviting Lin to a Christmas party. I'm guessing those two events are out of order somehow? :unsure:

Last edited:

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Runey I was just perusing Violet's content by heading for her room (after having to start her story over) and had a mysterious Christmas party suddenly happen. After going through it, I took a quick look at the next event by talking to Violet in her room, and found Autumn inviting Lin to a Christmas party. I'm guessing those two went out of order somehow? :unsure:
The Violet scenes aren't canon, they have no effect on the main cast.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
That's not what I asked and has no bearing to my question.
Let me explain further, sorry for the confusion.
As the Violet scenes are not canon and were introduced as a reward for a patron, they bear no relation to the actual game. They may appear before Autumn is introduced in your playthrough, it all depends on when you entered the code into the computer.
I hope that explains it a bit better.

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Let me explain further, sorry for the confusion.
As the Violet scenes are not canon and were introduced as a reward for a patron, they bear no relation to the actual game. They may appear before Autumn is introduced in your playthrough, it all depends on when you entered the code into the computer.
I hope that explains it a bit better.
I don't think you understand what Mondoblasto is saying. He is getting the trigger for an event after having played the event and Is asking if that is a bug or if it is working as intended which is an answer only Runey can provide.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Master Alaric

Jul 12, 2018
So, ummm.... Is this game gonna get an update on here yet?

I saw it somewhere else, but it was not compressed. and I do NOT want to waste several days to download 3 files from that crappy file sharing site.

Master Alaric

Jul 12, 2018
The update will be out in September probably, you dont need to download the betas. They're buggy save breakers.
I don't mind. lol
I just like to keep up-to-date with them, you know? And I like the new girl in it... but I also hope to get more content for the girls that barely have stuff (Like the elves you save from slavery and the religious girl).

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I don't mind. lol
I just like to keep up-to-date with them, you know? And I like the new girl in it... but I also hope to get more content for the girls that barely have stuff (Like the elves you save from slavery and the religious girl).
The update isn't out yet, just a test build for testers. It's still early in development.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
That's how it happened for me too, I just assumed that was how it was supposed to happen.
So, your friend is going to get married, and you don't know this nor anyone informs you of this. You show up at the wedding somehow, dressed properly and gift in hand.

A week after the wedding, an invitation to the same wedding shows up in the mail and you go, "Oh I didn't know they're getting married! I'll be glad to go!"

How does this make sense to you?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
just started the game but what kinda luxury hotel costs $5 a day? immersion ruined, requesting refund rn
They are not paying $5 a day, that is how much you get personally (the rest goes for expenses and so on), the value of a dollar is not the same as the modern USA, and really, it's more of a boarding house than a hotel.

Reactions: imzahai and Runey
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes