Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
They are not paying $5 a day, that is how much you get personally (the rest goes for expenses and so on), the value of a dollar is not the same as the modern USA, and really, it's more of a boarding house than a hotel.
Fun fact. The $ is the symbol for the "Dollar" but in HH it's the symbol for the "Syl" (Even works great with $). Not only are Syls the currently, Syl is also Elvish for Elf. (Syl'anar (a butchering of "Sylve'alari") basically translates into "Our land" or more literally, "Elf area". Syl'ris basically translates into "Elf Queen" and Sylvia is a common Elf name for obvious reasons.)

Tristrix

Jun 30, 2019
Fun fact. The $ is the symbol for the "Dollar" but in HH it's the symbol for the "Syl" (Even works great with $). Not only are Syls the currently, Syl is also Elvish for Elf. (Syl'anar (a butchering of "Sylve'alari") basically translates into "Our land" or more literally, "Elf area". Syl'ris basically translates into "Elf Queen" and Sylvia is a common Elf name for obvious reasons.)
So a room at the Harem Hotel costs 5 elves per day?

Sep 4, 2018
That's interesting. Is Syl an international currency or are there other places that use different currencies? And unless I'm not remember correctly, isn't there a group of elves that aren't known to humans? What currency, if any, do they use?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Holy cow, that's a great idea for her especially -Sans a cowboy hat, but maybe the tied shirt is rather abbreviated or a tattered denim vest/bolero/denim-like corset?
outfit-1.png I had a go at making the kind of thing I was thinking of. I have no idea how to do faces, so it doesn't really look like her, but the point is to show the outfit so it doesn't really matter. It's a shame there isn't a more revealing shirt, but I think the rest looks OK.

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
View attachment 360329 I had a go at making the kind of thing I was thinking of. I have no idea how to do faces, so it doesn't really look like her, but the point is to show the outfit so it doesn't really matter. It's a shame there isn't a more revealing shirt, but I think the rest looks OK.
Not only would this make a great slut outfit but it would also be the perfect outfit for her to wear if she started working in the bar instead of the parent's (IIRC) coffee house.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes