imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
While we are not on the topic [grin] i would love to one day see either [or both?] an option to expand the hotel Up, as in make it have 3-4+ floors & expand the sanctuary to have rooms. I would be nice to let Lin have her own room again [Emma Too!]; and of course the other ladies coming to be a part of the Hare- coming to be Guests of the Hotel.
Also the option of having the hot-springs be an Onsen and having Sylvia and Ann be 'employed' by MC by working in there a few hours a day several days a week, MC's Ladiess deserve to be more pampered than Sylvia is.

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
Personally I'm hoping for a really tiny pair of cutoff jeans, either a bikini or a tied shirt, and cowboy boots. I think it would suit her nicely.
Holy cow, that's a great idea for her especially -Sans a cowboy hat, but maybe the tied shirt is rather abbreviated or a tattered denim vest/bolero/denim-like corset?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
HAREM HOTEL V.0.8 BETA BUILD 1 (TORRENT)

Just Select PC or Mac or ARK (Android)
Nothing More.
Enjoy!!!
I think I'll wait for atleast beta 3 before I risk my saves....I downloaded this but there wasn't enough in the images to make me wanna try to play it.

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
HAREM HOTEL V.0.8 BETA BUILD 1 (TORRENT)

Just Select PC or Mac or ARK (Android)
Nothing More.
Enjoy!!!
The Beta is bugged as a Beta should be, you need to use the console to debugg some of the stuff, don't play it you risk your save file.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Hey, Runey, I'm trying to figure out if I completed 0.7 or not after not having played in a while. I feel like I was missing something, but I can't figure out what it might be and I'm not sure if the reason I can't seem to find anything around the hotel is because I've finished everything or if I've missed a step somewhere. Friendship for everyone is:

Lin 26
Kali 25
Ashley 31
Maria 25
Android 26
Felicity 22
Emma 22
Autumn 14

I also bought all the elves and the side character stuff reads as complete.

Tristrix

Jun 30, 2019
Adding my voice to the chorus of folks recommending against the beta. Bad idea, y'all. I'm a huge fan of this game, but there's not that much content being added yet and it's not worth the hassle and risk to your save files. Just hang tight, 0.8 is coming.

Sep 4, 2017
Slutty Nun!
I wanna see a sexy nun outfit for her, that would be cool.
Is Autumn supposed to be Catholic? I don't recall the denomination being mentioned. Well, she's a redhead, so I can just pretend she's Irish-Catholic. So, YES! I fully support her having a sexy/naughty/slutty nun outfit.

She shall be punished for her transgressions with my Protestant cane! "Reveal thy bottom, thou blasphemous temptress!" "Arch thy back!" "Let thy womb consume my pious seed!"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seriously who in the world wouldn't want to see a sexy nun outfit
View attachment 358632
Especially with Autumns background and all, i mean i dunno if she is catholic, but who even cares, she is religious so it will do.

What about Orthodox nuns?

1564503745751.png

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes