Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Runey, tip from a nobody: If you're going back through from start to finish, add in some new content. That way people won't grumble quite so much (as they don't see the bug fixes).
What? Add in some new content between the start and finish? Who's grumbling?
Additionally... this is your 'first' game. Can you do a none-bdsm (or at least a bdsm optional) next time? Harem Hotel had been my favorite go to game way back when, unfortunately I got around the Jin/Lin area and that was it for me, felt like I'd segfaulted out of the game.
Can I do a non bdsm game next time? This isn't really a bdsm game. Most of it is optional, except for a few cases where it's important to the story. Lin's sexual content will include bdsm stuff because that's her fetish, just like Felicity gets pet play stuff.

xtheif666x

Oct 25, 2017
Hey Runey,
Thanks for the great game, and thanks for being an active Dev and talking to us who can't afford to make monthly donations instead of just shaming us to Oblivion. I'm trying to save up for a laptop that's not from 2011 and when I can support you I will try to!

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
What twins? They are just clones! Nothing more. Nothing to see here, just run along.
Only Thea would accuse poor Runey of putting incest into a patreon game!!!!
Incest? In this good, honest not-specified-religion-that-Autumn-follows game? Surely not! I couldn't fathom it!
*Waves hand in front of guy sent to inspect game* There is no incest in this game. *guy repeats* There are only clones, no twins or sisters. *guy repeats again* Now, you will go home and rethink your life. *guy repeats as he stops working on the investigation and heads home* (Yes, this is a reference. "Attack of The Clones" for the third sentence and the other two from "A New Hope.")

Skorpionss

Oct 18, 2016
god damn it I can't wait for this to be completed, not that I want Runey to rush it or anything, but it's one of the better ones using Honey Select, and I'm waiting for it to be completed before I dive in :D.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MadMac-88 and Runey

neon9212

Aug 27, 2017
now yah see... this is the kinda thing i mentioned awhile back. f9zone doesnt give me notifications when more comments are added lol. im so behind on any progress/info about the game XD i mean i have the latest update that this thread has available on the first page and all XD

but i have no idea if there has been any info bout the game since

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes