goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
And that is a theorem I never believed. Even infinite monkeys could decide to just type the letter 'A' and nothing else, each time for all eternity. No Shakespear written. Just because they do *not* produce random output.
The key there is "infinite" and "monkeys". No way all of the infinite monkeys could keep the concentration and will required to only hit "A" over infinite time! :p

In a non-pedantic explanation, the idea is if you have enough random events, you will generate things that don't look random. Things can look non-random, but still be random.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
  1. Bad luck - every random sequence has a chance to happen, so some people have to get the bad results, just like some people get the good results. The chance of missing 3 times in a row at a 95% hit chance is 0.05 * 0.05 * 0.05, which is 0.0125%. 1 in 8000 attempts will get that. 10 times in a row has, of course, a MUCH lower chance. But with millions and millions of attempts, someone is going to hit it. But if it happens too often, it's probably #2:
  2. Bad design/programming. That 95% shown might not actually be 95%. Or they may have butchered the calculation.
Well, I am the poster child for Murphy's Law, if anything can go wrong, it will happen to me. ;)

And that particular example is Bethesda, so bad design is a given. That said, the same thing happens to me in pretty much everything on computers, including the example of the twins/clones, I only saw one for the longest time, and suddenly, then I only saw the other for a while.

Squib2187

Aug 1, 2017
Thank you! You're on PC/Mac, right? Can you send me an image of bad quality?
Yeah sure
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

here are a couple of examples its like there are logs or jaggies on the jawline and everything just looks a little fuzzy if i had to guess I think image compression is causing the issue

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Yeah sure
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

here are a couple of examples its like there are logs or jaggies on the jawline and everything just looks a little fuzzy if i had to guess I think image compression is causing the issue
Ah, that's the Android images. I guess they got mixed up in the PC files.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Does winning the orgy have a massive effect on anything? I refused anal for Lin, so unless you can re-enable it somewhere else the most I can do is a draw (3+3+6+0 = 12) which just matches the other dude. The game treats it as a loss so I just take the L (though I don't like losing because it sounds like a lot of situations will get worse).
Not as far as we know so far. All you really need to do to help the elves is to get a good showing.

...That said, Lin really loves anal.

Draxeid

Oct 14, 2018
I just wanted to drop by and say that i absolutely love the dialogs that you have been adding to the girls in the last few versions of the game i literally can´t stop laughing about the dialogue options and the girls humor keep it up man! xD

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes