Jan 19, 2018
andrecostaassis -

JDownloader is great for avoiding browser overhead and coping with dropped file chunks, but only provides a "speed boost" if your ISP allows multiple connections to the same server. It's still likely a better option than trying to torrent it without belonging to the "correct" torrent tracker.

Let us know your results as I'm trying to determine why some people have such widely different experiences with Nopy.
Hey thanks for caring, but no deal, jdownloader too got 250kb speed max, still 3 hour to download it :/, guess ai have to leave compute open and wait, i really hate livin in Brazil, thanks anyways my man.

Reactions: imzahai

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I understand the reasoning behind the scene, I posted way back hoping that runey would add an alternate route so instead of Lin you could just do it with an alternate elf, the whole thing meeting the guy on the day out with Lin and the "competition" just erm I don't really know how to explain?? I don't like it, I guess you could say it well turns me off the game, I haven't bothered playing it since then. I really just would have prefered it if the day out with Lin could have ended like normal without that whole mess, and maybe do the "competion" if necessary with her sister or something, I don't know. I guess no much how I like how the game started it just isn't what I'm into and now just makes me uncomfortable.

Sorry I tried to explain it but I think I just rambled on there.
The problem with that idea is that, aside from being part of Lin's story and that she wants to do it, you don't have any other elves at that point in the story, let alone ones that have been trained in the way that Lin was (with love). Jin was not trained with love, she was not trained by you, you don't own her, and it would defeat the entire point of the scene.

A lot of us don't like elements of it, but avoiding it would make Lin unhappy, and you don't want to do that ...do you? :p
screenshot0355.png

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
No, hint on getting there ??? She did come to my room and jerk me off, I was dreaming of 2 of them, one fucked me...
If you are talking about Maria & Ashley, that is not a dream.

Keep playing through Maria's events.
You don't get to have sex until her second "streaming" event.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
The problem with that idea is that, aside from being part of Lin's story and that she wants to do it, you don't have any other elves at that point in the story, let alone ones that have been trained in the way that Lin was (with love). Jin was not trained with love, she was not trained by you, you don't own her, and it would defeat the entire point of the scene.

A lot of us don't like elements of it, but avoiding it would make Lin unhappy, and you don't want to do that ...do you? :p
View attachment 370456
No No I don't and I get that it's part of her story, which is one of the main reasons I just gave up and stopped playing, I like the game and wish Runey the best with it, but I play stuff like this for fun and I personally prefer romance style games not games that make me feel uncomfortable, it doesn't change if Lins character is written to want to participate I don't want to do it or see it, I really enjoyed the Lin date event until the end came along and that just ruinined the whole thing for me.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
No No I don't and I get that it's part of her story, which is one of the main reasons I just gave up and stopped playing, I like the game and wish Runey the best with it, but I play stuff like this for fun and I personally prefer romance style games not games that make me feel uncomfortable, it doesn't change if Lins character is written to want to participate I don't want to do it or see it, I really enjoyed the Lin date event until the end came along and that just ruinined the whole thing for me.
Yeah, I get that, I was just having a similar conversation about 'drama' with someone else the other day (I want my fantasy to be happy, I play games to escape the drama of real life), and most of the time I prefer romance too. With Lin there is a big mix of both due to her situation, you are trying to romance someone who almost everyone else considers barely more than an animal (not to mention an employee, lol).

And I completely agree, that was a really disappointing end to the date (I would like to see us be able to make that up to her, take her out again for a better time), but even if I was not into exhibitionism, the benefits of it outweigh the bad parts. Not even looking far into the future, it directly leads to you being able to help some of the other elves from that competition.

Compared to other games I have played there is very little sadness that isn't countered and/or leading to character development. There is no heartbreak, you won't see characters you love being killed off, or anything like that.

There's really nothing else like that, so if you really like the game, my suggestion would be hold your nose, take one for the (elf) team, and just get through it, so you can enjoy the rest of it. You don't even have to win, you just have to get close. Use the skip text if it bothers you that much. ;) ..Not that I can blame you, I have dropped many games that pushed my buttons too (even more now that my free time is shrinking), so either way, I hope you have fun.

Reactions: Runey and Hones

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
I understand the reasoning behind the scene, I posted way back hoping that runey would add an alternate route so instead of Lin you could just do it with an alternate elf, the whole thing meeting the guy on the day out with Lin and the "competition" just erm I don't really know how to explain?? I don't like it.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Yeah, I get that, I was just having a similar conversation about 'drama' with someone else the other day (I want my fantasy to be happy, I play games to escape the drama of real life), and most of the time I prefer romance too. With Lin there is a big mix of both due to her situation, you are trying to romance someone who almost everyone else considers barely more than an animal (not to mention an employee, lol).

And I completely agree, that was a really disappointing end to the date (I would like to see us be able to make that up to her, take her out again for a better time), but even if I was not into exhibitionism, the benefits of it outweigh the bad parts. Not even looking far into the future, it directly leads to you being able to help some of the other elves from that competition.

Compared to other games I have played there is very little sadness that isn't countered and/or leading to character development. There is no heartbreak, you won't see characters you love being killed off, or anything like that.

There's really nothing else like that, so if you really like the game, my suggestion would be hold your nose, take one for the (elf) team, and just get through it, so you can enjoy the rest of it. You don't even have to win, you just have to get close. Use the skip text if it bothers you that much. ;) ..Not that I can blame you, I have dropped many games that pushed my buttons too (even more now that my free time is shrinking), so either way, I hope you have fun.
OK I'll do it, I'll start playing again and I'll just speed through that scene. I guess maybe it will all be worth it in the end.
Yeah agreed I would really love it if Runey added a second proper date event for Lin to make up for the last one.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
OK I'll do it, I'll start playing again and I'll just speed through that scene. I guess maybe it will all be worth it in the end.
Yeah agreed I would really love it if Runey added a second proper date event for Lin to make up for the last one.
I was going to reply to you earlier, but each time I reply to someone who didn't like that scene, it seems to start multiple page long debates about it.

It seems you took a look at her newest event, and decided it was going to be like that from this point onward. That's not true, and the only way you're going to see is if you play passed it. I think not playing the rest of her story because you didn't like 1 or 2 events is kind of irresponsible. A story only works if you read it all. It wont make sense if you stop at some points.

I'm not trying to convince you to like it, I respect your opinion 100%. But please don't give up on an entire book because you didn't like 1 page of it. She gets wonderful scenes I'm sure you'll love after that, and in v0.8.

The way the Elves are introduced may not be your thing, but again it serves an important story purpose and shows how desperate they are to live a good life.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I was going to reply to you earlier, but each time I reply to someone who didn't like that scene, it seems to start multiple page long debates about it.

It seems you took a look at her newest event, and decided it was going to be like that from this point onward. That's not true, and the only way you're going to see is if you play passed it. I think not playing the rest of her story because you didn't like 1 or 2 events is kind of irresponsible. A story only works if you read it all. It wont make sense if you stop at some points.

I'm not trying to convince you to like it, I respect your opinion 100%. But please don't give up on an entire book because you didn't like 1 page of it. She gets wonderful scenes I'm sure you'll love after that, and in v0.8.

The way the Elves are introduced may not be your thing, but again it serves an important story purpose and shows how desperate they are to live a good life.
I swear I will give it another go and not just stop playing this time, cross my heart.
I do enjoy your game it's just that made me unconfortable the first time and I bailed, I suppose knowing what to expect and wanting to see the later scenes should force me through it this time.
She gets wonderful scenes I'm sure you'll love after that, and in v0.8.
Promise? I going to hold you to it :p

Tristrix

Jun 30, 2019
I'm glad you decided to hang in there. The thing with sexual content, and that's why we're all here isn't it?, is that tastes vary wildly and preferences are very personal and deeply held. In other words, nothing is going to please everyone.

Personally, I'm very uncomfortable with anything that seems like rape. Hate it, don't like to see it, get zero enjoyment from it. Yet, damn near every game on this site including this one has some rape content. I just hurry through it and move on, because while it's definitely not for me, I recognize it's fantasy, it's not morally wrong in the grand scheme of things, and not every bit of content in every game needs to be for me.

So, yeah. Press on, skip the shit you aren't into, and I think you'll find a game with a lot to love.

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
yo if i buy Lin's sister does it actually add new plot / story stuff or is she just a cum dumpster? Pardon my french

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
yo if i buy Lin's sister does it actually add new plot / story stuff or is she just a cum dumpster? Pardon my french
For now, she is just there for a bit of fun, but there is some story planned for her soon, not sure if it is this next update, but it shouldn't be to much longer.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes