Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
This week I'm remaking most shower stuff and the lobby. I was able to finish all the animations for the shower sex scenes today, and I've begun working on the lobby. Here's some of what I made.

Say goodbye to thighjobs from Ashley.

(animation much smoother than shown in gif format)

New Lobby (not polished)
I'm remaking the lobby for many reasons, the main two being better visuals, and an easier system for outfits to add to your upcoming ability to choose what they wear in the hotel
20190815012440066.jpg

Current Lobby

I'm putting in a ton of time to make everything in v0.8 much more detailed. It may be harder to tell in some cases, especially if you don't know the the very strict nature of HS, but more effort has been put into this update than any other.

Last edited:

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
This week I'm remaking most shower stuff and the lobby. I was able to finish all the animations for the shower sex scenes today, and I've begun working on the lobby. Here's some of what I made.

New Lobby (not polished)
I'm remaking the lobby for many reasons, the main two being better visuals, and an easier system for outfits to add to your upcoming ability to choose what they wear in the hotel
View attachment 372203

Current Lobby

I'm putting in a ton of time to make everything in v0.8 much more detailed. It may be harder to tell in some cases, especially if you don't know the the very strict nature of HS, but more effort has been put into this update than any other.
Adding on to that, I'll also be including extra dialog for those who make Lin call you "Daddy" to all/most characters.

The way this will work is simple. If she calls you Daddy, other girls will call you Daddy as well during some sexual scenes. If you don't have Lin calling you that, they'll just call you your name.

It's not everyone's thing, so that's why it's sort of a hidden thing you'll only get if you're into it.

Last edited:

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Adding on to that, I'll also be including extra dialog for those who make Lin call you "Daddy" to all/most characters.

The way this will work is simple. If she calls you Daddy, other girls will call you Daddy as well during some sexual scenes. If you don't have Lin calling you that, they'll just call you your name.

It's not everyone's thing, so that's why it's sort of a hidden thing you'll only get if you're into it.
Not my thing, but I appreciate the effort nonetheless, nice fanservice! :)

Hentaibob

Aug 6, 2017

What about adapting that slightly... Rather than limit it to "Daddy", have a random chance they use whatever she calls you instead of your name?

Then if you set it to Daddy, Master, Uncle George, whatever... it plays off like they've heard her saying it, and choose to use it too...

• Love
Reactions: TheDevian

Aelfan

Feb 13, 2019

and how ican get that scene,, edit with some software? or maybe i just play as along

Aelfan

Feb 13, 2019

New Lobby (not polished)
View attachment 372203

Current Lobby

please share, i want the new version :love::love:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

New Lobby (not polished)
View attachment 372203

Current Lobby

That is really shiny! ;)

I would like to see that for any-... oh...
What about adapting that slightly... Rather than limit it to "Daddy", have a random chance they use whatever she calls you instead of your name?

Then if you set it to Daddy, Master, Uncle George, whatever... it plays off like they've heard her saying it, and choose to use it too...
I was just going to say that! :p
Just my opinion ofcourse, but that vag needs some work to be done, right now it's too much "polygon goes through polygon" :/
What can you say, it's a REALLY tight fit. :whistle:

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Tristrix

Jun 30, 2019
Just my opinion ofcourse, but that vag needs some work to be done, right now it's too much "polygon goes through polygon" :/
You're not wrong but that's down to limitations of the engine. Ultimately, sex in these games is akin to smashing two action figures together. They weren't really made with penetration in mind, you just have to fake it as best you can.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes