TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Remade the shower CGs! Animations are tomorrow \o/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That made me think, one day, (if you ever get bored) it might be fun to get the various sisters showering together. Obviously for the twins, that would likely take a few more story points before they get along well enough again, but some other combos might be fun.
Lin and Jin, Kali and Luci, Maria and ...almost anyone, maybe Jin and Ann. Could be a number of entertaining combos.

Reactions: sf_dom and Runey

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Hey Runey, just remembered the drinking game scene. Maria asked Moon if she has fucked a dog. Was she trying to tell us something ??? If so, is there a flashback scene ???

• Wow
Reactions: TheDevian

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
At the moment she's just a cumdump, but she's planned to get a "reverse corruption" story
I for one an really looking forward to un-corrupting Jin. There arn't to many games I can think of where you're doing the whole reverse corruption, should make for some good times and lots of feels. I kinda want to see more of this in games.

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
I would be happy with leaving Jin as is physically and 'uncorrupting' her via relational interaction [and a lot more sex too of course]

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The problem with that idea is that, aside from being part of Lin's story and that she wants to do it, you don't have any other elves at that point in the story, let alone ones that have been trained in the way that Lin was (with love). Jin was not trained with love, she was not trained by you, you don't own her, and it would defeat the entire point of the scene.

A lot of us don't like elements of it, but avoiding it would make Lin unhappy, and you don't want to do that ...do you? :p
View attachment 370456
Her angry scowl is chilling, I'm half expecting some sort of magical energy blast flying in my direction at any moment, she seriously looks pissed.

Remade the shower CGs! Animations are tomorrow \o/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That look over the shoulder is really freaking cute. It's like she's either begging you to join or asking if she did something wrong with just those eyes.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Oh hell no.

One does not part way with the waifu collection so easily. Let alone put them in a bag.
Well, just don't upset her. If you keep on her good side, she might be helping you add to your collection.

Reactions: imzahai

thebladeofwar

Mar 28, 2018
I have been playing this nonstop. It's fucking great! I just got to the kidnapping part and I just have one complaint... I WANTED THAT FUCKING DROW! I will gladly trade all three for the Drow. I'll even trow in Kali too, but that isn't much extra value IMO.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I have been playing this nonstop. It's fucking great! I just got to the kidnapping part and I just have one complaint... I WANTED THAT FUCKING DROW! I will gladly trade all three for the Drow. I'll even trow in Kali too, but that isn't much extra value IMO.
I was with you until you said Kali! :ROFLMAO:

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes