Chyrone

Jun 1, 2018
0.7.1 to 0.7.1.1

0.7.1.1 to 0.7.2

Made by using unrpyc, and Winmerge diff between versions.
Do we have to download both to get from 0.6 to 7.2 or just the last one ?

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
Yeah i did, 4 hours do download, if it was torrent it would be 20 min to download :/ thats why i wanted a torrent ;-;
Thanks for the response, but Nopy downloads at 2MB+ into the US and the latest version will download in 25 minutes at that speed. I typically run closer to 5MB when downloading from Nopy and and an HTTP download will provide a little lower overhead than a torrent, which I state as a code contributor to an open-source torrent client project. Also, the trackers that I have seen HH on are private trackers that require a membership.

Finally, there's a torrent to the latest beta which you should be able to find using the search function at the top-right of this page.

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Do we have to download both to get from 0.6 to 7.2 or just the last one ?
Just read again...
...or maybe go to sleep and come back when you're not drunk (or whatever) anymore and then read again...

Jan 19, 2018
Thanks for the response, but Nopy downloads at 2MB+ into the US and the latest version will download in 25 minutes at that speed. I typically run closer to 5MB when downloading from Nopy and and an HTTP download will provide a little lower overhead than a torrent, which I state as a code contributor to an open-source torrent client project. Also, the trackers that I have seen HH on are private trackers that require a membership.

Finally, there's a torrent to the latest beta which you should be able to find using the search function at the top-right of this page.
How do you get that speed downloading it? Im from brazil and it doesnt even get to 1mb im nopy, but im not registered and i wish i have that speed :c , can u tell me how to download at that speed from nopy? and ill try searching for the torrent, thanks for the answer my friend <3

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
How do you get that speed downloading it? Im from brazil and it doesnt even get to 1mb im nopy, but im not registered and i wish i have that speed :c , can u tell me how to download at that speed from nopy? and ill try searching for the torrent, thanks for the answer my friend <3
Try using JDownloader, I get max speeds at Nopy this program. I'm also not a registered user.

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
Thank you my hero you save me from hours of searching in the internet, i will try that right away <3
andrecostaassis -

JDownloader is great for avoiding browser overhead and coping with dropped file chunks, but only provides a "speed boost" if your ISP allows multiple connections to the same server. It's still likely a better option than trying to torrent it without belonging to the "correct" torrent tracker.

Let us know your results as I'm trying to determine why some people have such widely different experiences with Nopy.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I still really wish there was a way to avoid all of that orgy stuff but I doubt that will ever happen :cry:
He was considering it, but some of the people who were pushing for that option went a bit overboard and now it seem unlikely. And frankly, avoiding it should lead to a bad end for the game.

That said, A) It's not an 'orgy' by any measure, it's a contest, B) if you don't do it, you are condemning the elves to generations of more abuse. If you do do it, you have a chance to influence the future of elf treatment, and earn some powerful friends.
andrecostaassis -

JDownloader is great for avoiding browser overhead and coping with dropped file chunks, but only provides a "speed boost" if your ISP allows multiple connections to the same server. It's still likely a better option than trying to torrent it without belonging to the "correct" torrent tracker.

Let us know your results as I'm trying to determine why some people have such widely different experiences with Nopy.
Some of it can vastly depend on how busy the server is, how many other people in your area are on line, and many other factors.

Reactions: imzahai

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
He was considering it, but some of the people who were pushing for that option went a bit overboard and now it seem unlikely. And frankly, avoiding it should lead to a bad end for the game.

That said, A) It's not an 'orgy' by any measure, it's a contest, B) if you don't do it, you are condemning the elves to generations of more abuse. If you do do it, you have a chance to influence the future of elf treatment, and earn some powerful friends.
I understand the reasoning behind the scene, I posted way back hoping that runey would add an alternate route so instead of Lin you could just do it with an alternate elf, the whole thing meeting the guy on the day out with Lin and the "competition" just erm I don't really know how to explain?? I don't like it, I guess you could say it well turns me off the game, I haven't bothered playing it since then. I really just would have prefered it if the day out with Lin could have ended like normal without that whole mess, and maybe do the "competion" if necessary with her sister or something, I don't know. I guess no much how I like how the game started it just isn't what I'm into and now just makes me uncomfortable.

Sorry I tried to explain it but I think I just rambled on there.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Autumn, got affection up to 37, said lovers, but nothing going on with her... Can't even watch her shower...:cry::cry::cry:
She doesn't have that content yet, what is her friendship (the number on the heart)? You've probably done all her story content already if she jerked you off.

Reactions: imzahai and Runey
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes