TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I don't mind the slut outfits. The makeup can be a little much for me in some cases. Don't care that much though. I'd be happy to have other clothing options though, such as casual sexy and other things. If it's not more work than it's worse.

I like to doll up my girls with things to rip off of their body when I please.
I know what you mean, a few of them can be a bit much with the make-up, but hey, it's fun. if their exhibitionism score gets high enough, should be a nude option too. :devilish:

Reactions: TomberryDude
Nov 17, 2018
My fav has been Maria with Kali not far behind. I just love a sexy girl who has no fear to explore new ground. Boobs are always a thing to cherish as well. Hope she gets more attention as well. The slut of the group seems like a lot of fun to me. Same feeling about ashley though. Her yandere stuff is a real turnoff for me. I get her story but that does not justify her action. Still, fappable to an extent so im okay with her. Also curious on what is install for the twin. It would be fun when emma got her role reverse with felicity when it comes to sex where she holds dominance. Still hoping for pregnancy and the elf content as well. Keep up the good work Runey

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes