neon9212

Aug 27, 2017
I just found a quote from Runey: "This week I've been working more on remaking the lobby and the outfit system You'll be able to choose what they wear from some of the outfits they have. They'll wear whatever you choose in the lobby and in their room. The inclusion of this feature meant I had to remake the lobby, but now it..."
He already remade the lobby btw, so in the next update you will be able to tell Maria to dress up like a Hot Bartender (maybe? hopefully) or in her slut costume.
ah ok, that clears things up thanks ^_^

Reactions: DrFree

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I've made it possible to choose "keep pinups" instead of selling them. I'm uploading a bug fixed version of Pre Release 2 that includes this \o/
Nice, maybe one day their reactions can change with that option as well. Might be a cute touch. :sneaky:

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Hello Runey is there anything new in pre release 2 ?
As opposed to what?

Pre release builds are essentially just buggy versions of the public build, so not much content gets added between Pre Release 1 and public release aside from bug fixes and polishes. But during this time I also try to implement some smaller quality of life stuff, like being able to not sell pinups.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Only thing I don't like about the game is that you almost kinda whore out your girls or show them off to the world.

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
Considering the only 'sharing' I can think of was just rendered optional by means of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the only thing really left is the public scenes at the cafe and the beach, but only MC gets to touch.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If ever there was an incentive to invest in time travel to skip a few days, this would be it.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
that whole lin thing in the streets. That seemed to be going in such a direction.
The whole world of HH seems to be pretty overt about sex. Public stuff seems to be pretty common. I haven't made it a secret, I'm not gonna share my girls. And I don't think this game ever will have straight up sharing or anything.

At least I really believe none of the girls would be interested in any other guy at this point. Even like, Maria as much as she loves watching and being watched probably would laugh at the idea of another guy hitting on her. Not saying some of them wouldn't have sex with another dude if you asked them to but I don't think they'd like it.

Maybe I'm being naive but I trust the girls, and I trust Runey.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes