icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Following the motto "be happy with the little things in life":
The thing I'm most curious about is the way the "Emma sleeping in MC's room" routine will be implemented (at least I hope that this is still coming and wasn't delayed - or even ditched - without me noticing) - and how much her behaviour aligns with / differs from the way I think it'll play out.

And no, I don't want it spoiled, I wanna see it for myself when it's time. ;)

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Following the motto "be happy with the little things in life":
The thing I'm most curious about is the way the "Emma sleeping in MC's room" routine will be implemented (at least I hope that this is still coming and wasn't delayed - or even ditched - without me noticing) - and how much her behaviour aligns with / differs from the way I think it'll play out.

And no, I don't want it spoiled, I wanna see it for myself when it's time. ;)
I remember that among the images Runey posted for this version, there is one of Emma sleeping with MC, so don't worry, it wasn't ditched.
I don't know anything of how the scene will go tho, but I assume it will be adorable.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I remember that among the images Runey posted for this version, there is one of Emma sleeping with MC, so don't worry, it wasn't ditched.
I don't know anything of how the scene will go tho, but I assume it will be adorable.
She will be curled up by your feet like a good little puppy, while Felicia sleeps on your face like a cat... wait, what?

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
I can definitely see Felicity purring in her sleep along with twitching like a cat when she dreams. If I had to pick from all of the girls currently at the hotel, I'd think Kali would be the snorer, and she'd snore very loud.

Something that could be funny would be for the MC to walk into the kitchen one morning to find all of the girls sitting there complaining about your snoring.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes