JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Just trying to see what I can do... Thinking of creating a game, got lots of ideas in my head for the story. Reading through a few things to see if I need different programs, or if one will work, for all the models, and locations... Runey definitely has done an awesome job here...

Reactions: Runey

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Just trying to see what I can do... Thinking of creating a game, got lots of ideas in my head for the story. Reading through a few things to see if I need different programs, or if one will work, for all the models, and locations... Runey definitely has done an awesome job here...
You should just download Honey Select and give it a try, see if you like it before getting into all the mods and dlc.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
The whole world of HH seems to be pretty overt about sex. Public stuff seems to be pretty common. I haven't made it a secret, I'm not gonna share my girls. And I don't think this game ever will have straight up sharing or anything.

At least I really believe none of the girls would be interested in any other guy at this point. Even like, Maria as much as she loves watching and being watched probably would laugh at the idea of another guy hitting on her. Not saying some of them wouldn't have sex with another dude if you asked them to but I don't think they'd like it.

Maybe I'm being naive but I trust the girls, and I trust Runey.
The girls will never be with other guys

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
What about other girls?:p
They already have fun with each other, sometimes without you. I'm still not 100% ok with Maria screwing around with Lin or something when I'm not here. Even if she's planning to have me walk in on them.

But I kinda like having a wingman. In some cases she helped a little like with the twins. Girls outside the hotel, my comment's gonna be pretty much the same, I don't share. You're part of my harem or you're out.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
The girls being with each other is easily the best part of the game, especially when they're initiating with each other. TBH I don't even want MC to be involved all the time, let the girls have their own fun sometimes.
The best part is when they're with ME. It's all about ME. I'm gonan petition for the game to be renamed Tomberry Hotel. (not really).

I just don't like feeling left out is all. Like I said before I trust the girls. Between themselves is fair enough. I mentioned Lin in particular because she's my favorite and maybe that's shameful but I'd get a bit jealous over her. Maria can go finger bang Felicity I don't care.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The best part is when they're with ME. It's all about ME. I'm gonan petition for the game to be renamed Tomberry Hotel. (not really).

I just don't like feeling left out is all. Like I said before I trust the girls. Between themselves is fair enough. I mentioned Lin in particular because she's my favorite and maybe that's shameful but I'd get a bit jealous over her. Maria can go finger bang Felicity I don't care.
Yeah, in some ways, Maria is a bit too much like me. :devilish: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: dafirek
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes