Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also apparently sharing playtimes is a thing we're doing?
Screenshot from 2019-09-20 20-24-15.png

tbailey

Nov 25, 2018
I posted this earlier, but it got buried since I posted it right before the public build came out. Is there a way to change what Felicity calls you in the dungeon? I made a typo, and I don't want to restart the game just to get back to that point. (I'm bad about overwriting saves, and I was well past the rollback limit before I noticed.)

If there's no way in game, can someone tell me what variable its stored under so I can change it via console? Any other workaround would be great, too.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Dear author.
Please tell me what the problem is. (GameMenu.png ,SkipIntro.png)
I first wrote it off to Lain`s Mod. (I thought to hell with that)
Delivered a clean version - the same result.(torrent)
Then I downloaded the new version from NOPY.
WinRar It says to me that the archive is corrupted. (Checksum error)
This seems to be an issue on your end. Your files look corrupted, but I'm not sure what could fix that.

I'm not going to tell you what to like or dislike, but I suggest you take a look at some of the 119 reviews (with a 4.5 star overall rating, which makes it the 3rd highest on the site btw) this particular game has received and how many of them credit the story and writing in particular, not to mention how many times it's been mentioned in this now 680 page thread.

Just saying.
Last time I calculated the average rating, this thread had an average of 4.875 stars, but I counted that at 80 reviews. Since then, I believe there have been 2 4 star reviews and the rest 5 stars. Haven't done the math, but I think it went higher since then.

Runey, I wanted to tell you about a couple of problems I had:
-During Kali's fantasy play, the animation kind of accelerated to an hilarious degree.
-Same problem with Maria's Lobby Succubus outfit.
-And again with Android's BJ animation in her newest human-like outfit.
A minor detail:
-When I got drunk in the bar for fun, I ended up in the Laundry, but there was no fairy on sight.
Could you provide more information? Renpy can't handle animations going a certain speed (with the way I do it), so even setting each image to show up 0.00001 second after the last would act as if I typed 0.01 instead. Because of this, I'm not sure how you're seeing it go faster than renpy's maximum.

I do think it's extremely important to balance story moments and sex scenes, and the best games do it right, just think the game has been leaning a bit too much towards story recently.

Also I take back what I said about the update being terrible, it's not that bad at all, but with the amount of characters in the game now it's definitely hard to keep everyone pleased with each update.
By far the most popular ratios were 1:3 (1st) and 1:2 (2nd) for sex:story with nearly 3,000 votes (IIRC). I've already been doing it around that way, so I'll continue to do it that way.

One thing I think you're noticing is less repeatable stuff being added, such ass missionary sex, blowjobs, etc. A lot of girls are at the point to where they don't need new repeatable sex stuff, they need unique sex stuff. Kali's rape play event, Felicity's dungeon event, Lin's orgy event, all of these are very long sex scenes that typically have multiple animations in them.
Not sure if its a bug with the mod or the base game, but selecting Felicity for the sleep with option at night gives a "An Exception has occurred"

EDIT: It seems all of Felicity's lines are giving an error. Running a save from v0.6.2 (haven't played in a while)

EDIT 2: Just tested with an unmodded game, still occurs. I think my save is fucked.

EDIT 3: Manual fix by defining the name variable f = u'Felicity'. Idk why that wasn't set.
Your game was corrupted, that's why it wasn't set I assume. Glad you found a fix without needing to redownload it.

Still no clue about Autumn events. I'm a dork.
And, for something completly different... I'm getting an alert message every few clicks, alerting that some friendship level/s is/are out of scale. I don't know, maybe in a very early stage of the game I messed with levels, don't remember how and when. I'll be happy to restore those values to the normal, but... how can I know which girls must edit, and to what levels?
That's why you aren't getting any events, you cheated friendship. Friendship is what keeps track of events. As the game says, DON'T CHEAT FRIENDSHIP. Not only does it skip story, but it's also quite hard to fix it to where it should be. If I were you, I'd download unren, enable the console, and type aut_friendship = 12. That should fix everything. You'll need to do the same for every other girl with broken friendship, but not to 12, to whatever their friendship was at the end of the last update.

I posted this earlier, but it got buried since I posted it right before the public build came out. Is there a way to change what Felicity calls you in the dungeon? I made a typo, and I don't want to restart the game just to get back to that point. (I'm bad about overwriting saves, and I was well past the rollback limit before I noticed.)

If there's no way in game, can someone tell me what variable its stored under so I can change it via console? Any other workaround would be great, too.
The variable is feldunname

How to get Felicity like doing wooden horse and drinking pee? And how to give headpats?
She has to cum without permission during the final dungeon scene.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
She has to cum without permission during the final dungeon scene.
I know this is how I be able to make her do it. But then she complains, I must be jokin. The question is, is there a stat to reach so she does not ask anymore if I joke about no joke or do I need to wait further updates for it?
Or have I have her to do it often enoug h and live with affection cost so she do it without complaining?

Oct 27, 2017
Has there been a lack of updates on this website recently or is it just me? Usually theirs a whole page of updates a day, now its a page a week.

Seeing this update makes me happy

Reactions: Runey

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Last time I calculated the average rating, this thread had an average of 4.875 stars, but I counted that at 80 reviews. Since then, I believe there have been 2 4 star reviews and the rest 5 stars. Haven't done the math, but I think it went higher since then.
Actually it's 4.90/5. It tells you if you mouse over the rating, but apparently my sleep-deprived eyes thought the 9 was a 5 earlier, my bad!

Reactions: JJsworld

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Actually it's 4.90/5. It tells you if you mouse over the rating, but apparently my sleep-deprived eyes thought the 9 was a 5 earlier, my bad!
Really? I may not be able to see that because I haven't rated this thread. (Am I even allowed to do that?). Or is it somewhere else?

Glad to see it's gone up \o/

Reactions: JJsworld

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

SirWilliam

Feb 16, 2019
Sounds like you have a bad computer or phone.

You're not missing the traits, the traits just changed colors.
Sounds like you have a bad computer or phone.

You're not missing the traits, the traits just changed colors.
Hi Runey I figured it out I love this game. I got you one more question the dialogues I love it smart asses especially on train precious on their face Moon bar scene when you play never I never and a blonde girl on the train scene <3 I hope you know what I mean. thanks again I'm sorry where I wrote the first time about 7.2 was better than 08 better when you say changed colors.I understand now I do apologize keep up the good work.I love the dialogues and expressions on their faces freaking people out can't wait for 09 :)

Jan 28, 2018
Hey Runey, i have some questions (have not played 0.8 so i am sorry if maybe one of the answers is already in the game):
Do you plan to let us buy the dow (the pale tall elf) and if so, when? Is she on the roadmap or are you too busy with the characters who are already in the hotel? No pressure, I am just curious, thats all.
And something i enjoy in games are mini games, like poker or liars dice. Do you think you would implement something like that someday in the future as a repeatable event?

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes