Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Hey Runey, i have some questions (have not played 0.8 so i am sorry if maybe one of the answers is already in the game):
Do you plan to let us buy the dow (the pale tall elf) and if so, when? Is she on the roadmap or are you too busy with the characters who are already in the hotel? No pressure, I am just curious, thats all.
And something i enjoy in games are mini games, like poker or liars dice. Do you think you would implement something like that someday in the future as a repeatable event?
Serni currently has no plans

A friend of mine has been developing poker for HH, he mostly finished it today actually and I'll be testing it all, so possibly in v0.9.

badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
Runey what do you think about adding a function to the dungeons which would allow the MC to skip directly to punishing the girls? Ie. For Felicity, instead of having to edge her until she cums before being allowed, you could instead have another option which would allow the MC to skip directly to like spanking her or the other options.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Anyone else got the problem, that Ashley dosn't go to school, after you finished her new content?
It's a known bug.
Serni currently has no plans
Maybe one day we can get someone who cares enough to help fix their half elf kids, just need some genetic engineering, pick and choose the right traits! Make a race of super half elves ...wait, what was the point of this again?
A friend of mine has been developing poker for HH, he mostly finished it today actually and I'll be testing it all, so possibly in v0.9.
Interesting... some strip poker will be fun, maybe a group event with the player and a few girls, possibly next time Hana comes to visit.

The strip liar's dice is also a fun game, might be interesting to play this in the bar with someone, the milf or moon are the first choices, Maria could also be a fun and willing participant, not to mention a fun way to embarrass Felicity too (and she might be willing, just because she thinks she can embarrass you)!
Well... or Jin, or Felecity, or Emma...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, most of the time with the twins, they leave, especially after hanging out with them watching tv.

I look forward to some Jin action while Lin watches too, but that might have to wait for her story arc.

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
I want more Ellen...what can i say, i love hot milfs who have their shit toghether.

Good update tough, too short for sure, but quality content take time to craft...

Reactions: dordicle

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I don't want to make your friends life harder (or yours) but please tell me the card backs are going to be lewds of our lovely ladies.

LazyGhost

Nov 16, 2018
I cannot load my old save from 7.2, I'm getting this exception, can anyone pls help? I love the story and would love to progress further (who am I kidding, I love those characters)
I used Lain's walkthrough mod - never had issue with that before, tried opening the save with and without the latest one
creating new game and no exception, but I really don't have the time to progress through that again...

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I cannot load my old save from 7.2, I'm getting this exception, can anyone pls help? I love the story and would love to progress further (who am I kidding, I love those characters)
I used Lain's walkthrough mod - never had issue with that before, tried opening the save with and without the latest one
creating new game and no exception, but I really don't have the time to progress through that again...
Either update your mod or play without it.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Konstantinus Thanks for the review! I don't believe there is a secret event that requires 2 submission, could you tell me what you're talking about?
In Lains Walkthroug Mod I read that there is a difference in how the android undress which will soon replaced from partial to complete nude despite warning or choice. It is mayby not really secret but is easily overlooked by people so you will see it likely that it exist if you use walkthrouh mod and then bite your ass not have known it before.

Last edited:

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
In Lains Walkthroug Mod I read that there is a difference in how the android undress which will soon replaced from partial to complete nude despite warning or choice. It is mayby not really secret but is easily overlooked by people so you will see it likely that it exist if you use walkthrouh mod and then bite your ass not have known it before.
Oh, this is just how the game works. Sometimes, if you have the right trait, you'll get a bonus.

HedgerowBustle

Jun 17, 2017
I know someone who was mistreated/neglected by their well-off family so I empathise even more with Emma than before, in both cases they are truly kind hearted people.

It wouldn't even matter if there was no more lewd content for her because platonic skinship would be fine, she deserves love and attention. The 'why her (felicity)' is a realistic response from growing up in that environment.

Reactions: Runey
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes