Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Oh, this is just how the game works. Sometimes, if you have the right trait, you'll get a bonus.
Okay take out my old version out of paperbag and relooked. What I mean/ment is not Android but that Lin take of her dress only on submission 2 but will replace through everything on submission 3. Well it is not such a biggy my main reason why I only give 4 instead of 5 stars is still, that while in development I can not 5 give stars because the game is to good so it will leave a void inside after each update.

Last edited:
Reactions: Runey

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Haven't played for a few updates now, I've been waiting to "binge" the new content all at once. I have a question I'm curious about though: Are we able to make the girls do stuff ("whore" them out) with other people yet? I know Kali has the delivery scene but I was wondering if that was repeatable now or if we're able to make her go further with that guy? Or any other characters for that matter.

I loved all of the exhibitionism content in the coffee shop, that update was great! But I'm also hoping we'll be able to make the girls do more with random NPCs than just show and tell, if you catch my meaning ;)

Anything like that in the game yet? :D

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Haven't played for a few updates now, I've been waiting to "binge" the new content all at once. I have a question I'm curious about though: Are we able to make the girls do stuff ("whore" them out) with other people yet? I know Kali has the delivery scene but I was wondering if that was repeatable now or if we're able to make her go further with that guy? Or any other characters for that matter.

I loved all of the exhibitionism content in the coffee shop, that update was great! But I'm also hoping we'll be able to make the girls do more with random NPCs than just show and tell, if you catch my meaning ;)

From what I understand you will corrupt your girls but it will stay that you show off with them being naked (and having sex) in front of other people. I hope it will stay like this because this story is really a beautiful heartwarming story which make me really feel like the mc.

Reactions: Macgamer

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018

Besides MC, the only people the girls will do anything sexually with is the other girls. There's no NTR, sharing, or etc in HH

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
From what I understand you will corrupt your girls but it will stay that you show off with them being naked (and having sex) in front of other people. I hope it will stay like this because this story is really a beautiful heartwarming story which make me really feel like the mc.
Thanks for the reply. I totally understand that some people are not into that kind of thing, was just curious if it was something you could do in this game or not. I've played quite a bit of the game and I myself wouldn't consider the story "heartwarming" as much as it's you (the hotel owner) intentionally corrupting girls to take advantage of them, but maybe I perceive some of the dialogue different than you have.

Either way, I think it would be a good idea if Runey did decide to include "public use" content, to put it behind a decision tree that makes that type of content entirely optional because some people don't like it. And if he decides not to include it at all, of course that's fine too! It's a great game either way.

I was just curious :)

EDIT: And Runey ninja'd his reply in right as I was typing mine. Thanks for the response! Keep up the great work on the game :D

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Runey, I am not exactly sure of how to share the accelerated part of the game. I can tell you that its from x3 to x10 times faster than what I think should be for each scene. It varies. I don't know which one is faster: Android's BJ or Kali's play.
I also found the same problem for Android's new human-like costume in the lobby repeatable event.

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
I really liked Ashley's idea of adding a floor to the hotel for raising the children of all the girls and schooling them. Love to see that. Also if the girls are to get pregnant you could add it in and they don't have to show right away. Just knowing they are pregnant is hot in itself and could add great content as well. Loved the new update was very well done. Can't wait for more. Oh and god forbid i spelled anything wrong. :p

D.D.

Mar 20, 2018
How dare you make me feel emotions in my horny fun time game!
For real though, the writing in this game is pretty great, hell of a job of making me care about all the characters. Even someone like Ashley who started out just crazy has evolved into someone really great. Also the sex stuff is fantastic.
Great work.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know what the second to last replay is in the gallery? That's the only thing I'm missing. I love the update and Ashley's families backstory event. Keep up the great work as always.

Reactions: Al2(SO4)3

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
A friend of mine has been developing poker for HH, he mostly finished it today actually and I'll be testing it all, so possibly in v0.9.
Hold 'em or something else? I fired up Far Cry 3 more times than I care to admit to play hold 'em, I cant imagine what that would do to my near 15 hour playtime for this game.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I really liked Ashley's idea of adding a floor to the hotel for raising the children of all the girls and schooling them. Love to see that. Also if the girls are to get pregnant you could add it in and they don't have to show right away. Just knowing they are pregnant is hot in itself and could add great content as well. Loved the new update was very well done. Can't wait for more. Oh and god forbid i spelled anything wrong. :p
If we ever get to do stuff with Ellen (photoshoots, dungeon etc.), she needs a teacher outfit.

kich

Jan 28, 2018
ya know..a man has regrets at times..like using cheat mods etc and it totally screwing up future content..because of it i cannot get the human suit and cannot further Lin's "talk" basically i hafta load(and hope) a save from april..is still viable and not all tracebacky :p lesson is..stay TF away from mod's when playing HH..sighhh
old april save is fine..lol

edit the save in saveeditor the save bothashuman 1/0 : 0 > bothashuman 1/0 : 1, it should be fine

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes