Plily

Apr 14, 2018
The Android is already my most favorite girl and now she is even more sexier. I just hope in future updates you can do more things with her second form including changing her bust size.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian and Runey

itsallgd

Aug 14, 2018
Not sure If I've run into a bug or what might be happening... I get a scene with Felicity & Emma "talk" they start off talking about both loving the MC, Felicity runs off, finds MC, and end up in the dungeon. dialog continues till Felicity says "why don't I show you what a good girl I can be, next bit of dialog is "Call me... Master", an it wont advance past there

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Not sure If I've run into a bug or what might be happening... I get a scene with Felicity & Emma "talk" they start off talking about both loving the MC, Felicity runs off, finds MC, and end up in the dungeon. dialog continues till Felicity says "why don't I show you what a good girl I can be, next bit of dialog is "Call me... Master", an it wont advance past there
You're supposed to tell her what to call you. Type what you want and hit enter.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
I really liked Ashley's idea of adding a floor to the hotel for raising the children of all the girls and schooling them. Love to see that.
Why not simply add to the dungeon? One of the punishments for the girl you bring down could be changing diapers. Besides, for some people babysitting could be considered torture by itself.

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
Unless this is intentional, think I may have found a small bug. Kali's "hanging rope fuck" in the dungeon doesn't increase submission, only sluttiness.

Corvus Belli

Nov 25, 2017
Excellent update, with the writing being as quirky as ever; the girls' stories are well written, but more importantly, they're fun.

So fairies exist, and no-one knew? You discover a previously unknown species because one literally falls out of the sky directly in front of you. And now we're keeping them in the laundry room, where Lin is absolutely going to see them and likely freak out. I just love Runey's thought process; "The laundry room is under-utilized. How do I make more use of it? I know; fairies!"

Also, just to be clear, the Android is essentially the MC's aunt; her 'father' is the MC's grandfather. Does that qualify as incest, given that they're different forms of life (organic and synthetic)?
Oh, and does the fact that the world's only sentient machine is now able to essentially ignore administrator commands at her whim, with Kali intending to give her the ability to assume complete control over an undisclosed quantity of other androids simultaneously, strike anyone else as rather worrying?

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Oh, and does the fact that the world's only sentient machine is now able to essentially ignore administrator commands at her whim, with Kali intending to give her the ability to assume complete control over an undisclosed quantity of other androids simultaneously, strike anyone else as rather worrying?
Worrying? That's step one of my plan to take of the over the world! :devilish:

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
Did you punish her for cumming without permission?
Nope, because she didn't.

After some further testing, there seems to be a handful of little hiccups in the dungeon. One specific is that Ashley's "anal lift" doesn't increase her Anal Sex stats. Again, I don't know if this is intentional (I doubt it is because Lin's other associated stats increase with each scene), but if it isn't, it might be worth going through the dungeon's code as a whole and giving it a once-over Runey

Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018

After some further testing, there seems to be a handful of little hiccups in the dungeon. One specific is that Ashley's "anal lift" doesn't increase her Anal Sex stats. Again, I don't know if this is intentional (I doubt it is because Lin's other associated stats increase with each scene), but if it isn't, it might be worth going through the dungeon's code as a whole and giving it a once-over Runey
Fixed!

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
$5 on a missing closing bracket somewhere. =P

Edit: Finally got to Lin's "wearing ropes in the lobby" bit.. how in the hell did you get her to be so cute while being such a slut?

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Some of that was a bug, as Runey said, but some of them won't give sub points without punishing them.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes