TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
The door icon only shows for me in the bedroom not when in the lobby, I think it used to be there in older versions of the game but I'm not sure it's been a while since I last played do you have the icon when in the lobby? Maybe it's a bug.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It happened to me in my new playthrough. Kinda forgot about that. I have it know when I'm in the hobby but I don't remember when it started appearing I'm on day 80 something.

Taking a break from story progression and grinding some traits/trying to make the bar profitable so I can buy outfits.

Hentai game so good I actually don't mind dealing with the bar management that has almost no lewd content at all. In fact it's a nice distraction right now.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

erkper

May 16, 2018
The door icon only shows for me in the bedroom not when in the lobby, I think it used to be there in older versions of the game but I'm not sure it's been a while since I last played do you have the icon when in the lobby? Maybe it's a bug.
It's in both locations for me. Not sure why I have it and you don't, but per Tom's post I suspect it will show back up for you at some point.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
It's in both locations for me. Not sure why I have it and you don't, but per Tom's post I suspect it will show back up for you at some point.
I was thinking of those "entrance" and "bar" buttons and wondering why there aren't more like a button to get back to your room, one for each of the two floors and one for the utility room.

It'd be a lot less clicks and a bit more convenient to navigate around. If that many buttons would take too much space just have one button that brings up the other ones. Even just the position of the "entrance" button smack fuck in the middle of the screen is disctracting already anyway.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
It happened to me in my new playthrough. Kinda forgot about that. I have it know when I'm in the hobby but I don't remember when it started appearing I'm on day 80 something.

Taking a break from story progression and grinding some traits/trying to make the bar profitable so I can buy outfits.

Hentai game so good I actually don't mind dealing with the bar management that has almost no lewd content at all. In fact it's a nice distraction right now.
Strange well then I'm sure the icon will show up eventually I'm currently only on day 10.
It's been so-long since I last played this game I'm not even sure if I've ever seen any of the bar content.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Strange well then I'm sure the icon will show up eventually I'm currently only on day 10.
It's been so-long since I last played this game I'm not even sure if I've ever seen any of the bar content.
I took a break for a while and only got intriduced to the bar in 7.2, I don't know when it started.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Doc_Odd

Jun 15, 2017
Always good to see another update of this! I do want to clarify that when I say I want more Kate, I mean I want more sex with Kate (and lots more!) not for her to ask me one more riddle. But lots of good stuff here! Definitely happy to be able to take Felicity to the dungeon.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I took a break for a while and only got intriduced to the bar in 7.2, I don't know when it started.
I do remember Runey posting images about the bar that was when I pestered him to post a garden image I think, no idea what update it was though. There is loads of content I haven't seen in the game yet that has been added since I stopped playing I haven't really seen anything involving the elves or Autumn.

And the door icon finally showed up on day 14 when Kalis mail event triggered the one where she ordered the massager.

Reactions: TomberryDude

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
"Despite what it may look like, you are actually moving at 250km/h."
"Just trust me"

Uhm, sure... don't think that was necessary... but sure, I'll trust you...

Reactions: DrFree

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Runey
After finishing the android's story for this version, it feels a bit off that you first have to change to her new look by yourself in her room, and the lewd scenes (boobjob, cunnilinugs, anal) don't adapt to that new appearance (yet?).
I don't want to force more work on you, but it just feels weird...

Edit: And now that I think about it, it's strange that you can't enter Kali's room when she is away, even though Lucy should be in it, or the same about Lin's room when Jin should be in it.

Edit2: Just now perceived that the cat ears for the catgirl outfit for Felecity are missing while cumming in her missionary position (though it's really just a small detail)
Additionally, in the gallery the scene with Lucy fucking while Kali is there doesn't glow like all other scenes when hovering the mouse over it (though it is clickable and plays).

Last edited:
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Dayn

Apr 9, 2018
I seem to have encountered a bug when I take Felicity to the dungeon for the first time. After she puts on the ears and gets down on her knees in front of you the dialogue box says "Call me....Master" and then won't advance any farther. The game isn't actually frozen because you can roll it back, it just doesn't progress any beyond that no matter how may times you click.

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
I seem to have encountered a bug when I take Felicity to the dungeon for the first time. After she puts on the ears and gets down on her knees in front of you the dialogue box says "Call me....Master" and then won't advance any farther. The game isn't actually frozen because you can roll it back, it just doesn't progress any beyond that no matter how may times you click.
Don't click.
Press enter.
The game is giving you the chance to change "master" for an alternative title.
If you wish to do so, delete master, type something else and then press enter.

Reactions: Runey
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes