badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
I seem to have encountered a bug when I take Felicity to the dungeon for the first time. After she puts on the ears and gets down on her knees in front of you the dialogue box says "Call me....Master" and then won't advance any farther. The game isn't actually frozen because you can roll it back, it just doesn't progress any beyond that no matter how may times you click.
The game is allowing you to input a name for yourself in the dungeon. You can press enter to continue or hit backspace and enter a nickname for yourself.

Dayn

Apr 9, 2018
Don't click.
Press enter.
The game is giving you the chance to change "master" for an alternative title.
If you wish to do so, delete master, type something else and then press enter.
Ah.So I see. Thank you for the information.

WatsonFuqs

Sep 9, 2018
So i clicked Syl'who to see what the option would lead to, not thinking before i clicked, but now i cant roll back to find her pictures. Is there a way to find them still?

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Sylvia: "Will you stop gagging over there?"

Dammit, now I have to replay the whole game from that point out for completion purposes...
Picked the love routes, cause it would be a bit more similar to Lin... but my dark mind wants to receive something in advance...

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017

Dammit, now I have to replay the whole game from that point out for completion purposes...
Picked the love routes, cause it would be a bit more similar to Lin... but my dark mind wants to receive something in advance...
Not sure if I actually want to have a full second ongoing playthrough, so I'll better ask in advance:
Runey Do the elves' routes in the sanctuary have any relation to a specific main story progression? I guess there could be in the future, most probably Lin or even Jin... but those could be separate events unrelated to main stories as well, or not?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I kind of wish Lin and Kali's sisters would answer the door/have content when their sister wasn't around, even just a hello and the MC leaves.
That would be sweet, been hoping for that for a long time. Maybe one day... :sneaky:
Could have a little menu, like with Kali at work, and add one for having with with Luci or Jin, or the twins too, if one of them is in the shower for example. Would probably be a lot of work (though not sure how it would have to be done), but it certainly would be a nice touch at some point.

Mar 13, 2018

You can use the console to switch them to slaves.

niablow = True
sylblow = True
annsex = True

Change the girls to slaves

nia_friendship = 3

Puts nia in the state she needs to trigger the new event.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019

Personally I keep a save right before the Elves arrive. That way I can load that one up with a new patch play through the main girls story, save again, and then play through the new (and old) elf content.

This will probably break for me when I need to get something from the door since it will retrieve Nia and route straight to the love/slave choice but for now it works.

Also I get reminded every morning that Nia is ready to be collected and while I know that the story has us driving to her previous owner to fetch her, I have this mental image of her sitting in a cardboard box outside besides the mailbox waiting day after day. :p

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
You can use the console to switch them to slaves.

niablow = True
sylblow = True
annsex = True

Change the girls to slaves

nia_friendship = 3

Puts nia in the state she needs to trigger the new event.
I guess that's the "easy way" for those who use commands, but not all do, which is why I asked the question... though thanks for the information.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I have this mental image of her sitting in a cardboard box outside besides the mailbox waiting day after day. :p
So you love the mental image of leaving her outside, under all possible conditions like cold or rainy weather, and even smile at the end of your comment? You are horrible... that would remind me more of an abandoned cat in a box... and you don't even think about the food she would need to be able to survive?!

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
That would be sweet, been hoping for that for a long time. Maybe one day... :sneaky:
Could have a little menu, like with Kali at work, and add one for having with with Luci or Jin, or the twins too, if one of them is in the shower for example. Would probably be a lot of work (though not sure how it would have to be done), but it certainly would be a nice touch at some point.
Maybe one of them could answer the door and there'd be a menu for them with options similar to the ones in the lobby. Along with possible trips to the cafe or beach, maybe there'd be an option for some sort of "quicky" while the roommate's away.

• Love
Reactions: TheDevian

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
maybe there'd be an option for some sort of "quicky" while the roommate's away.
Well, the utility room sex option for Lucy sort of is already such an option, but I guess it would be better if they used the usable room at hand... And I guess Jin is missing atleast one repeatable scene in Lin's room, currently she only has those in the dungeon (besides Violet content).

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Think I may have found two bugs:
When Maria comes to you about a guy who's bugging her for anal (friendship 18), you can reject her three times and suddenly you see the scene in the spa with Lin where Maria and Lin talks about anal. This doesn't happen if you accept Maria's request, and I don't think it's supposed to happen, as I'm fairly sure I've seen that scene earlier.

Also, the bar report.
"Profits are in! Your bar is said to be one of the best in town! Your bar seated 33 patrons, earning you $220!"
"Advertisements have been profitable! Your Cell Phone advertisements brought you an additional $10! Making the total income gained $260!"
First up, there are too many exclamation marks for comfort :) And second, 220+10 is not 260. Also, did I spend $250 to earn $10 (or $40) extra? Seems a waste.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Runey and TheDevian

QuietNine

Jul 3, 2018
The patch notes mention that there are new lobby sex scenes, but I am wondering what the triggers are. Is it dependant on the outfit, or a certain trait. I have tried at different times and different days, but I always seem to get the same scens.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes