HibikiRekka

Sep 16, 2018
Is anyone else able to access Ashley's cafe sex option? I'm using Lain's mod and it says there should be an option to have sex, but I've never seen it show up. Running pre-patch v0.8 (which was a save from v0.6.2, waiting for this thread to update it).

EDIT: Also Lain's mod seems to have missing info for Exhibition scenes, I just saw Emma in the utility room Thu Noon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Is anyone else able to access Ashley's cafe sex option? I'm using Lain's mod and it says there should be an option to have sex, but I've never seen it show up. Running pre-patch v0.8 (which was a save from v0.6.2, waiting for this thread to update it).

EDIT: Also Lain's mod seems to have missing info for Exhibition scenes, I just saw Emma in the utility room Thu Noon.
Well, I can see it, but her affection is not high enough for me to actually select it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Well, I can see it, but her affection is not high enough for me to actually select it.
Works fine for me.
Even though like yours it said 1/2 i was able to click it and it played.
I did notice that if you have her wearing the swimsuit (only thing i checked with so far) it doesn't appear.

HibikiRekka

Sep 16, 2018
Works fine for me.
Even though like yours it said 1/2 i was able to click it and it played.
I did notice that if you have her wearing the swimsuit (only thing i checked with so far) it doesn't appear.
Thanks for the info That's the problem, just checked. I've been trying only with the Schoolgirl outfit and it doesn't show up for that either, but does for the regular outfit.

EDIT: lol at the time jump, doing this scene for the first time and Felicity and Emma are still in school between when Ashley was suspended, after both Felicity and Emma have already moved in and I've maxed out every Trait except the footjob/handjobs.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Thanks for the info That's the problem, just checked. I've been trying only with the Schoolgirl outfit and it doesn't show up for that either, but does for the regular outfit.
I haven't updated to the latest fix, but for me both schoolgirl and normal worked. Though i think you have to do normal first to access schoolgirl for 2/2.
Swimsuit literally just doesn't have the option at all.

DarkShroud

Mar 5, 2018
How do you get Lin's Foot Fetish done?
I'm trying to go through all the girls and get all the traits, but I can't seem to find any footjob content for Lin right now, where is it?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
How do you get Lin's Foot Fetish done?
I'm trying to go through all the girls and get all the traits, but I can't seem to find any footjob content for Lin right now, where is it?
You can get the footjob option from Lin when she wears an apron in the kitchen

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes