Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
The only animation I've seen which seemed to be to fast was the android blowjob one but I just thought that was intentional.

Runey Do you plan on making the side girls accessible without the main girls having to be in their rooms at some point?
Android's blowjob is indeed meant to be quite fast, but not insanely so.

Yeah, you'll be able to interact with them when their main girl counterpart is working/at school at some point, in some form at least.

Reactions: L30 and Hones

Jack 300

Jul 1, 2019
How did you get this event? I could be misremembering, I don't think this has actually ever been in the game. And nothing in the script actually points towards that event it seems.

If you completed Lin's story, that means you've seen the story event, or cheated passed it. The event that unlocks footjobs begins at Friendship 26 (Lin's max friendship is 28)

I can't reproduce Moon's animation going fast, so I'm not able to fix that.
with the Kali locker room.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Well I completed all the content currently in the game, I'm really glad that I started playing it again, I can't wait to see what is in the next update I'm looking forward to seeing more of Kate & Moon (and the fairies, hope she wakes up and is alright). I did find it a little odd that the early love path for the elves doesn't have any sexual content it makes sense for Sylvia and Nia but Ann she seemed to want to jump MC on the ride to the hotel it just seems like she would have been interested in sex whether or not it was repayment for buying them.

Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
with the Kali locker room.
Kali locker room? Kali never visits Ashley's college.

Well I completed all the content currently in the game, I'm really glad that I started playing it again, I can't wait to see what is in the next update I'm looking forward to seeing more of Kate & Moon (and the fairies, hope she wakes up and is alright). I did find it a little odd that the early love path for the elves doesn't have any sexual content it makes sense for Sylvia and Nia but Ann she seemed to want to jump MC on the ride to the hotel it just seems like she would have been interested in sex whether or not it was repayment for buying them.
Only Nia's love / slave route has started. Ann may get some sexual scenes early on for her love route.

Jack 300

Jul 1, 2019
[QUOTE = "Runey, publicación: 2432979, miembro: 622624"]
¿Vestuario de Kali? Kali nunca visita la universidad de Ashley.

Solo la ruta del amor / esclavo de Nia ha comenzado. Ann puede obtener algunas escenas sexuales desde el principio por su ruta de amor.
[/CITAR] sorry wrong name Kali comes out after his first sex scene in the opposition of pesile to change clothes.

samesamenotmemesame

Jan 24, 2018
I don't have the option to visit Sanctuary in this update and check mail triggers Kali's mail event again. The same save works fine in 7.0

Actually, I can access sanctuary if I go to the door directly from my room, but accessing the door from the lobby doesn't work

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I don't have the option to visit Sanctuary in this update and check mail triggers Kali's mail event again. The same save works fine in 7.0

Actually, I can access sanctuary if I go to the door directly from my room, but accessing the door from the lobby doesn't work
This bug will be fixed in v0.8.1 :)

Reactions: TomberryDude

ShingiKame

Feb 12, 2018
So i had a question for wich i couldnt find the answer in here. in the picture part of your PC there is a Bikini option for the Android.is that not available yet?is it gonna come with all girls getting bikini´s?or am i just dumb(or lazy) and this question was already answered like 5 pages ago? i would really like to know. thanks^^

PS: Runey for Sex Games President anyone?
PSS: is the Toymaster Gonna get an update in the near Future?

Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
So i had a question for wich i couldnt find the answer in here. in the picture part of your PC there is a Bikini option for the Android.is that not available yet?is it gonna come with all girls getting bikini´s?or am i just dumb(or lazy) and this question was already answered like 5 pages ago? i would really like to know. thanks^^

PS: Runey for Sex Games President anyone?
PSS: is the Toymaster Gonna get an update in the near Future?
I don't see a bikini option for android.

I have no plans to continue the toymaster right now.

Reactions: TheDevian

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
So, Runey, in Android's second new event one of her blowjob animation's speed is tied to your monitor's refresh rate. At 60Hz she's fast, probably inhumanly so, but that's kind of expected. At 144Hz her head moves like a jackhammer. The first animation where you're looking down from a first-person perspective is fine regardless of refresh rate, but the one from the side has issues.
I'm using a 144hz monitor, it looks normal to me.
Not entirely sure where it's coming from, then. I tried turning off adaptive sync and going with and without v-sync but that doesn't seem to have any effect. The only thing that affects the animation on my end is the monitor's selected refresh rate for the desktop.
Dragging this back up again, it appears that only Android's side view blowjob animation with the new appearance is impacted by refresh rate. Form 1 and the slut outfit play at the same speed regardless of refresh rate.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian and Runey

Aldiele

Aug 10, 2017
I can't go to ashley's college. when she's supposed to be in college she's is in her room, so the option to visit her at collegue never shows up

Machsticc

Jan 20, 2018
If you have Lin call you Daddy, some special dialogue comes out, applies in some other places too like the ninja girl in the side ho(e)me :v

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes