imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
So i get to start all over; not because of anything Runey did, but because my laptop decided to die. i have to take it apart to see if i can figure out where the short is, and hope to fix it.. and i don't know when i will get a block of hours and such in the daytime to do it. so until then, downloaded onto diff't laptop... main one has m.2 integrated hdd so cant access saves, etc.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Trying to continue Lin's story, I'm told that I need to buy Android's human outfit. No idea what that is or how to get it. It's not the cowgirl outfit. Turns out that I need to continue Android's story to get it. That message is confusing and perhaps Runey could add "you may need to continue Android's story to obtain it" or something.

Reactions: Jeepster
Sep 3, 2019
I played this for first time like 2 versions ago, and had a part of story that Maria (I think was her If i remember right) got nipple piercings, but Ashley came to bother and after that never saw Maria with piercings again, that's how it's supposed to be? If could keep her with that piercing would be nice

Last edited:
Reactions: imzahai

EpicLooser

Sep 17, 2017
I encounter a problem with 0.8 version while opening Felicity stats tab.
I assume that it is typo in archive.rpa file in line 1282105
Instead of "fel_sfel_footjobsex <=49" should be "fel_footjobs <=49", but i can be dead wrong, i never worked in ren'py before :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Runey

DarkShroud

Mar 5, 2018
You can get the footjob option from Lin when she wears an apron in the kitchen
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How do you get that option?
I have Lin titled on all her stats aside from Footjob, and I have never seen that apron option in the kitchen. I even flicked through the stuff you can buy on the PC but found nothing.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
How do you get that option?
I have Lin titled on all her stats aside from Footjob, and I have never seen that apron option in the kitchen. I even flicked through the stuff you can buy on the PC but found nothing.
You have to keep progressing through Lins story eventually she will surprise the MC in the kitchen with it.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Trying to continue Lin's story, I'm told that I need to buy Android's human outfit. No idea what that is or how to get it. It's not the cowgirl outfit. Turns out that I need to continue Android's story to get it. That message is confusing and perhaps Runey could add "you may need to continue Android's story to obtain it" or something.
Thanks, i was being to think i had to start over. I looked thru prior posts but didn't get an Answer :)

Reactions: Lorric17

DarkShroud

Mar 5, 2018
You have to keep progressing through Lins story eventually she will surprise the MC in the kitchen with it.
I've completed EVERYONE'S story at this point.
Right now, I'm thinking it's one of the bugs, like Moon going superspeed in her Bar Sex Scene.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
View attachment 408015 Is this normal or is it a mistake?
How did you get this event? I could be misremembering, I don't think this has actually ever been in the game. And nothing in the script actually points towards that event it seems.

I've completed EVERYONE'S story at this point.
Right now, I'm thinking it's one of the bugs, like Moon going superspeed in her Bar Sex Scene.
If you completed Lin's story, that means you've seen the story event, or cheated passed it. The event that unlocks footjobs begins at Friendship 26 (Lin's max friendship is 28)

I can't reproduce Moon's animation going fast, so I'm not able to fix that.

DarkShroud

Mar 5, 2018
I have seen her in the apron, but just the once.
I haven't cheated at all, and it's a fresh download of the game as I'm using a new laptop.
As for Moon, it's after you've done all the spanking and you get a message saying there's new content for her.
Going into the bar, you have 4? options for her, spank, rub, finger, and fuck. That last one just goes mental for me.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I have seen her in the apron, but just the once.
I haven't cheated at all, and it's a fresh download of the game as I'm using a new laptop.
As for Moon, it's after you've done all the spanking and you get a message saying there's new content for her.
Going into the bar, you have 4? options for her, spank, rub, finger, and fuck. That last one just goes mental for me.
I believe there was a bug in v0.7 that didn't unlock footjobs if you saw that event.

I know which animation it is, it just looks completely normal for me. I know some other animations have that issue as well, but it all looks fine to me.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
The only animation I've seen which seemed to be to fast was the android blowjob one but I just thought that was intentional.

Runey Do you plan on making the side girls accessible without the main girls having to be in their rooms at some point?

Reactions: TheDevian

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
The only animation I've seen which seemed to be to fast was the android blowjob one but I just thought that was intentional.

Runey Do you plan on making the side girls accessible without the main girls having to be in their rooms at some point?
Android's blowjob is indeed meant to be quite fast, but not insanely so.

Yeah, you'll be able to interact with them when their main girl counterpart is working/at school at some point, in some form at least.

Reactions: L30 and Hones
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes