Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
How can i change my mc name?
I kinda remember there used to be a way via the console?...
Also Can you change you route (i.e: slave/love) after already playing one for sometime
...there should be an Icon for that on the MCs Desktop in his room

Sith Emperor

Jul 6, 2018
How can i change my mc name?
I kinda remember there used to be a way via the console?...
Also Can you change you route (i.e: slave/love) after already playing one for sometime
First, you need Unren. Use it, then after you started up your save press Shift+O. You can change your name with this command there: name="yournamehere"

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nerozing

Taharka

Aug 9, 2017
Looking at the images, it seems there's a scene where you have sex with Emma and Felicity at the same time (not the blowjob). How do you trigger that?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yeah, everyone rushed to the GDrive link so fast they broke it. You can get passed your mega limits by using a simple VPN for your browser, such as windscribe.
You're doing something right if you're getting that kind of download traffic.

Reactions: TheDevian

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
How do i go to school After Ashley events ?
Even once you have completed Ashleys current content you should still get the option to visit her at collage by selecting "visit ashley" when clicking on her door when she is at collage.

Aldiele

Aug 10, 2017
Even once you have completed Ashleys current content you should still get the option to visit her at collage by selecting "visit ashley" when clicking on her door when she is at collage.
That doesn't show up for me, like, ever...

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Help - Can't get to mail??

Someone mentioned this a few pages back and there was a reply saying this was fixed in a patch on patreon and I checked and cannot find the patch. Anyone know how to fix it so I can get to the mail?
Try either going via the icon at the bottom of the screen when you are in MCs bedroom or just go through Kalis story content and the icon should show up (it did for me) when she asks you to collect her package (the massager).

Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes