Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Catching up on everything. Enjoying the plotlines, and hoping we can create an android army to help fight for elves' rights.

I advanced the android's plotline and then did Kali's, but Andi's was back to her old look when I did that ... so there should be a way to not advance the android's plot until Kali's was done.

Dweedle

May 20, 2017
Kinda throwing this out there since Runey reads this stuff, but I think one the best sex scenes is the Felicity blowjob and having the option to finish on Emma.
It's funny, and I think it goes a different direction than all the other threesome content out there. Usually it's like, you did the work to unlock the option so now everybody's cool with it. Kinda like with Lucia/Kali so far. I like the idea that you're actively playing Felicity/Emma against each other and you choose to make that happen during the actual scene. And your choice has visible consequences in Felicity's reaction. Hope we see more of that in the future.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Random idea: If you do an event with Felicity and Emma (like watching TV, beach or whatever) and one of them asks to do something with them (handjob/blowjob etc.) when you get back to their room, there is a chance for the other to stay and watch. Perhaps later on, when they both have accepted sharing MC, the one watching might join in.

bigmacaroni

Jan 6, 2019
Runey Is there a console command that allows for switching between the slave route and love route for the elves in the sanctuary? Also, someone mistakenly posted that there was a switch on the PC that would let you switch between the routes. Do you think this would be possible to implement?

Nerozing

Apr 17, 2018
Can you change route to slave from love in the case of the elves after choosing one?
I'd be happy with just resetting their story(Only theirs) so i can choose again without having to go through all the other events to catch up to the latest content.

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Runey:
I can't get to the Sanctuary in 8.1 - the option at the front door isn't there anymore...
On top of that:
When I check for mail I can receive Kali's package (the massager) (which was concluded ages ago for me) over and over again (and clicking on bring it to her does nothing)...

EDIT:
Additional info from my end: Like Hones suggested, the front door option in MC's room works perfectly fine for me - just the front door option in the lobby is broken.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Runey:
I can't get to the Sanctuary in 8.1 - the option at the front door isn't there anymore...
On top of that:
When I check for mail I can receive Kali's package (which was concluded ages ago for me) over and over again (and clicking on bring it to her does nothing)...
It's the same for me when going from the lobby but you should still be able to access the sanctuary option when using the door icon from MCs bedroom.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Runey:
On top of that:
When I check for mail I can receive Kali's package (the massager) (which was concluded ages ago for me) over and over again (and clicking on bring it to her does nothing)...
It's the same for me when going from the lobby but you should still be able to access the sanctuary option when using the door icon from MCs bedroom.
Glad I am not having that issue... I wonder what the difference is.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Glad I am not having that issue... I wonder what the difference is.
Hmm I'm not sure, it is odd that it only happens when going to the door from the lobby but not from the bedroom.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hmm I'm not sure, it is odd that it only happens when going to the door from the lobby but not from the bedroom.
Yeah, that is odd, are you guys using the mod maybe?

Reactions: Hones

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Yeah, that is odd, are you guys using the mod maybe?
Nope I'm not using Lains mod the only thing I can think of is that somehow I have a messed up save file?? Maybe? I'm not sure but it could be that even though I gave Kali the package ages back the game (save) still has a value set that says it can be collected?? No idea it doesn't matter much anyway I've completed all the current content in the game and am going to start a new playthrough anyway I'll see if it happens again on this playthrough.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Nope I'm not using Lains mod the only thing I can think of is that somehow I have a messed up save file?? Maybe? I'm not sure but it could be that even though I gave Kali the package ages back the game (save) still has a value set that says it can be collected?? No idea it doesn't matter much anyway I've completed all the current content in the game and am going to start a new playthrough anyway I'll see if it happens again on this playthrough.
Never have and I doubt I ever will... (I very rarely use mods and here I feel absolutely no need to)
Curiouser and curiouser.... Good luck... Have you tried an older save?

Reactions: icesun
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes