UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I see them in the stats, what are headpats?
If you're asking "what are they in general", then clearly you need to watch more anime. :sneaky:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

However, if you're asking in the context of the game, go to the kitchen and you can headpat (pet) both Lin and the Android.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian
Sep 3, 2019
Am I the only one who would prefer Lucy as main girl instead Autumn all day? lol, i mean, Autumn looks good, and redheads are really nice, but her personality is too awkward for a game like that, meanwhile Lucy is one of best girls of all games i played

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
How do you tell when you are at the end of Felicity and Emma's route?
As with all of the girls, there will be a message saying you've reached the end of their content for 0.8. If you think you may have missed that message, their friendship level (the number in the heart on their info screens) will be 24.

Reactions: TheDevian
Sep 3, 2019
Am I the only one who would prefer Lucy as main girl instead Autumn all day? lol, i mean, Autumn looks good, and redheads are really nice, but her personality is too awkward for a game like that, meanwhile Lucy is one of best girls of all games i played

erkper

May 16, 2018
The game will tell you when you reach the end of each character's (or pair of characters', in F & E's case) storyline. If it hasn't told you you're done for the update, you're not. :)

kid5150

May 27, 2018
If you're asking "what are they in general", then clearly you need to watch more anime. :sneaky:

However, if you're asking in the context of the game, go to the kitchen and you can headpat (pet) both Lin and the Android.
No, I know what they are, I just didn't see where they were in the menu and is there a reason to have a certain number of them?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
You will get a message on screen telling you that you have completed all of their current story content.
Can you do anything with the Elves in the sanctuary?
Yes there is some sexual content if you treat them as slaves

Blowjob from Sylvia & Nia
Sex with Ann

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
Every girl will get pregnancy at the end of the game.

Which event did Android show up in Ashley's event?

Nothing happened to it
i love you :) lol im android waifu allllll the way of course the other girls are good too... I don't think I dislike any now that I think about it lol

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
No reason, it's just for fun. Some of us headpat Lin and Android every day, and you could get a ridiculously high number in that score now that it tracks, haha.
Too bad it wasn't able to figure them out after the fact or it really would be high, up to 32 already though now... :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: erkper

Dweedle

May 20, 2017
This game is great! I'd been ignoring it for a while because I was getting it confused with Mythic Manor, which I did not enjoy.

Reactions: Runey

RainbowRising

Feb 11, 2019
How twins mother died? My memory is not that good, but i thought Felicity said she died giving birth to them, and their father kinda wanted them to be perfect or something because that, in the event that Felicity talk about how their father killed their pet. But when i was doing Emma date, she said her mother died in a car accident when they were 4 so It bugged me.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian and Runey
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes