icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Curiouser and curiouser.... Good luck... Have you tried an older save?
For the time being I'll just wait and see what Runey will say/ask about this - with the MC's room workaround (thanks again, Hones) nothing is locked, so it's not gamebreaking.

Reactions: TheDevian

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Curiouser and curiouser.... Good luck... Have you tried an older save?
Nope and it's a little to late now I just wiped all my saves :eek:
Hehe I wanted to anyway I had loads of saves from before Runey changed the save screen and it looked really weird with the odd sized thumbs and so on. So yeah I've got rid of everything and am going to start a fresh playthrough of 8.1.

• Thinking Face

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
The bug with there being no front door icon reappeared for me on this new playthrough making it impossible to collect Kalis package, the icon was there at the start of the game but when Kali asked to have the package picked up it disappeared when I went to the lobby screen.

CappoUnknown

Nov 13, 2017
I have a problem, I cannot continue the quest from Lin. I am waiting for the date, where the Elf you challenge you.
I have now Lin friendship on 20.
Obedience: 30
Lust:1
Sluttiness:39
Exhibitionism:11
Submission:4

Fottjobs:0
Handjobs:4
Blowjobs:14
Vaginal Sex:13
Anal Sex:11

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I have a problem, I cannot continue the quest from Lin. I am waiting for the date, where the Elf you challenge you.
I have now Lin friendship on 20.
Obedience: 30
Lust:1
Sluttiness:39
Exhibitionism:11
Submission:4

Fottjobs:0
Handjobs:4
Blowjobs:14
Vaginal Sex:13
Anal Sex:11
I assume you mean the competition with Cromwell.
If you just keep playing the game (maybe you could take Lin to the dungeon and raise her submission stat, have sex with her to raise her anal, vaginal & blowjob stats) do some of the other girls content, after a few days from being told about the competition with cromwell you should get a notice saying he is ready at which point you just need to talk to ellen in the lobby and select the cromwell option. Once you have done the competition you can continue on with Lins story.

CappoUnknown

Nov 13, 2017
I assume you mean the competition with Cromwell.
If you just keep playing the game (maybe you could take Lin to the dungeon and raise her submission stat, have sex with her to raise her anal, vaginal & blowjob stats) do some of the other girls content, after a few days from being told about the competition with cromwell you should get a notice saying he is ready at which point you just need to talk to ellen in the lobby and select the cromwell option. Once you have done the competition you can continue on with Lins story.
The problem is, I have not been on a date with lin yet and thats why I have not meet Cromwell yet.

And I finished all of the other storylines.

icesun

Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
The problem is, I have not been on a date with lin yet and thats why I have not meet Cromwell yet.

And I finished all of the other storylines.
I don't remember if this is the correct friendship level, but have you bought the dungeon and went down there?
Nevermind, I just saw that you have her Submission on level 4, so of course you have - then I don't know what's wrong there...

big_daddy_j64

Feb 24, 2018
Just noticed that in 8.0 game crashes whenever you attempt "Squirtathon" scene with Felicity and choose "Keep going". Is this something 8.1 fixes as well?

EDIT: Seems it does not. Just tried it, game still crashes straight to desktop(No error/traceback).

Last edited:

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Just noticed that in 8.0 game crashes whenever you attempt "Squirtathon" scene with Felicity and choose "Keep going". Is this something 8.1 fixes as well?

EDIT: Seems it does not. Just tried it, game still crashes straight to desktop(No error/traceback).
This likely has something to do with your hardware.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
For the time being I'll just wait and see what Runey will say/ask about this - with the MC's room workaround (thanks again, Hones) nothing is locked, so it's not gamebreaking.
Just odd... :cautious:
Nope and it's a little to late now I just wiped all my saves :eek:
Hehe I wanted to anyway I had loads of saves from before Runey changed the save screen and it looked really weird with the odd sized thumbs and so on. So yeah I've got rid of everything and am going to start a fresh playthrough of 8.1.
I have been tempted to do so as well, just to get an accurate headpat count, but I just don't have that kind of free time right now, barely have time to play anything as it is, what with all the little projects right now, but I am starting to think that might be a good thing...

Reactions: Hones

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I have been tempted to do so as well, just to get an accurate headpat count, but I just don't have that kind of free time right now, barely have time to play anything as it is, what with all the little projects right now, but I am starting to think that might be a good thing...
I was easily able to work around the bug to continue Kalis story line using the consolejump frontdoor2, I'm currently only playing a few games the main ones are the two in my sig, uni & harem hotel, I use what free time I have to myself to play games I haven't had any shows catch my interest lately & I don't really have anything else going on so it's games or cleaning and I'm not one for tidying up hehe I probably should though. I suppose I could be more productive with my free time but *shrug* meh where's the fun in that :p

Reactions: Runey and TheDevian

icesun

Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
I was easily able to work around the bug to continue Kalis story line using the consolejump frontdoor2, I'm currently only playing a few games the main ones are the two in my sig, uni & harem hotel, I use what free time I have to myself to play games I haven't had any shows catch my interest lately & I don't really have anything else going on so it's games or cleaning and I'm not one for tidying up hehe I probably should though.
Just curious: Did you try using the MC's room frontdoor option to get Kali's package?
(It seems like there are two different instances of the door (for whatever reason) and I assumed that the lobby instance is broken somehow, but the MC's room instance is not - would've been sweet to verify/refute that)

• Thinking Face
4.70 star(s) 447 Votes